Petty but important question - coffee creamer

RogersRanch

Tried to post this specifically on the Splendor forum but for some reason, there's not a 'new topic' button.

I HAVE to have morning coffee and it HAS to be all kids of jacked up.

What flavored creamers does Carnival usually have, if any?

Regular ol' vanilla would be fine.....

I'd rather not pack and tote around a can of my own but will if need be.

:D

Sadly, no flavored creamers.

Not sure if the Splendor has a coffee bar, but if it does, that will give you some options.

When I'm on lido, I usually add a bit of hot chocolate to the coffee with regular old creamer and that does the trick.

Tried to post this specifically on the Splendor forum but for some reason, there's not a 'new topic' button.

Just be aware that if you pack your own, I would get the small little ones that are serving sized. Don't bring a bottle of flavored creamers because that is not allowed

There is no "Splendor" forum. What is listed at the top of the Carnival page are groupings of threads that the search engine has found the ship's name in. That's why there's no "new thread" function.

Just be aware that if you pack your own, I would get the small little ones that are serving sized. Don't bring a bottle of flavored creamers because that is not allowed

Or bring the powder (I'm glad that I just like plain old coffee with a bit of cream).

None that I know of. I pack 2 cans of SF D'Vita Cappuccino for a 7-day cruise. You can buy a big can of it at Costco. I buy the small cans at a store here called Winco. I refuse to pay what Carnival and Princess asks for it on the ship.

Not cruise related, but a funny story.

My sister and I took our mother to Hawaii for her 70th birthday. After we arrived and while we were waiting on our rental car, Mom and I sat outside at the airport enjoying the cool breeze and beautiful weather. And the smell was amazing!! I could not believe that Maui smelled like french vanilla. I was in awe!! I told my mother this and she looked at me as if I had lost my mind. Thats when she realized...... her powdered creamer had spilled in her purse and that is what I was smelling... LOL!!!

Moral of the story - put your creamer in zip lock bags!!! :D