Question about punching a hole in the card for previous Anthem cruisers

Can a hole be punched in the sea pass card. I heard that there is a chip in there. Is there room for a hole punch for a lanyard?

One way to avoid the hole is to buy one of those plastic card holders on a lanyard.

Yes you can punch a hole in the sea pass card and clip straight onto a lanyard. We did that after a day as it makes it more user friendly. It is physically attached to a lanyard rather than the pouch being attached.

Can a hole be punched in the sea pass card. I heard that there is a chip in there. Is there room for a hole punch for a lanyard?

As kamloops wrote, on the Anthem you must have Guest Services punch the hole for you. They know how to avoid the chip.

Are they doing that on Anthem? On Quantum they would not do it.

Also if you have your wrist band from the Quantum you can take sand paper the file off the life boat number and then at Guest Services they will program your wrist band for you. We just did this on the May 5th cruise on the Anthem

Also if you have your wrist band from the Quantum you can take sand paper the file off the life boat number and then at Guest Services they will program your wrist band for you. We just did this on the May 5th cruise on the Anthem

No need to do anything so extreme. :eek:

They will be happy to exchange for a new one.

We were on Anthem on 4/29, they person we asked at Guest Services said they could not do it, but directed us to where we could purchase lanyards with clear plastic holders......:p

Where can a hole be punched in the card? If Guest Services refuses to do it, I might do it myself.

We were on Anthem on 4/29, they person we asked at Guest Services said they could not do it, but directed us to where we could purchase lanyards with clear plastic holders......:p

I can only hope this is not a new trend.

Thanks for your post.

Safe travels.