Exciting Tuesday deals pdf file is not updated

cruza

Just curious, everyone always blames web stuff on IT. In my experience website stuff is most often handled by PR/Marketing. I think that has been true in most corporations for a decade. Makes sense since, other than sites might be created or hosted on computers, they often are used for marketing or selling. Just like computers are used for accounting practices but if our bill gets screwed up we blame Accounting and not IT. Is it different with Celebrity?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by SetU2

Looks like another Celebrity IT issue - Exciting Tuesday deals pdf link is not updated for 2 weeks :confused: :

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

There is another post floating here raising similar 'concerns' after thinking about this for a few days, could it be there are NO deals for them to post during this time frame and NOT an IT issue?

Have you called X about this IT issue? Is it possible that the link has changed?

Just a few thoughts, but search for the other recent posts to find out others thoughts about the situation...

bon voyage

There were exciting deals this week (I got the e-mail directly from X) however for some reason the exciting deals was not updated.

Guess we'll see if next weeks exciting deals get updated on the website or just via e-mail.

I just checked and it's been updated. Only one problem, it's for May 24 and 25, and today is the 27th.

I think it has been updated again or else they changed the dates! It is now 5/31 - 6/1.

How do I get the Tuesday special deals email? I get an email from X but I never see anything attached about exciting deals.

Or is there a link I should bookmark and check on Tuesday? Thanks!

Bookmark the link below. It's USUALLY updated on Thursday or Friday for the following week's Tuesday (or sometimes Tuesday AND Wednesday) sale, giving you a few days advance time to plan.

Bookmark the link below. It's USUALLY updated on Thursday or Friday for the following week's Tuesday (or sometimes Tuesday AND Wednesday) sale, giving you a few days advance time to plan.

Sorry. Is there some kind of code for what the letters stand for on the list?

Thanks-chris

Sorry. Is there some kind of code for what the letters stand for on the list?

Thanks-chris

W - suite guarantee

XA - Aqua guarantee

XC - Concierge guarantee

X - Balcony guarantee

Y - Oceanview guarantee

Z - Inside guarantee

W - suite guarantee

XA - Aqua guarantee

XC - Concierge guarantee

X - Balcony guarantee

Y - Oceanview guarantee

Z - Inside guarantee

Thanks! And if there are no dollar figures below "W" that means there are none available? And if there is an amount under XA, does that mean that is the price for an original booking or just an upgrade?

Thanks! And if there are no dollar figures below "W" that means there are none available? And if there is an amount under XA, does that mean that is the price for an original booking or just an upgrade?

No figures, no cabin available.

XA is the price you pay for a guarantee cabin in Aq class. They pick the cabin. Often great deals.