Received Three Flyers Today

neverbeenhere

If you search Google, Royal Caribbean reported down earnings due to deep discounting to fill their boats. carnival stock took a dive also last week. I think bookings may be slowing down with all the on line sales and the flyers that are being sent out.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

If you search Google, Royal Caribbean reported down earnings due to deep discounting to fill their boats. carnival stock took a dive also last week. I think bookings may be slowing down with all the on line sales and the flyers that are being sent out.

Or maybe they made a big booboo and built ships that are far too big?

What's the secret? I never receive anything!!!

Me neither, before anyone says anything, YES, in my cruise personalizer I have to recieve flyers by mail checked, both email and snail mail are checked.

Campaign 401, 402, and 411

We have nine Princess cruises booked within the next year, how many more can we book?

Wow. Must be nice although I'm not sure I really want to cruise full time. :eek:

Princess hasn't put a limit on us yet, though we have been known to break their system once or twice.

I suspect they have a whole separate, dedicated J&G office in their IT department just to keep up with y'all.

That might be due to the news that people watch/read/hear about certain parts of the world: Egypt, Israel, Turkey, Tunisia, Greece, South America, Belgium, France, some countries in Asia etc.

Some people might resent the nickel and dime - ing, the reduction in the quality of food, the lowering in the level of service offered and the different changes made not following a request from cruisers but for the purpose of making a bigger profit.

:confused: