Priority Tender Question

Our friends are Diamond+, and we are only Diamond. Since we are needing to tender, can we get off with them when they priority tender, or do we need to get our own tender tickets and meet them at the pier?

Port is in Nice, France and have private excursion. Guide wants us off asap, so I guess we will be up extra early to get tender tickets and hope for the best.

I'm not aware of any priority tendering for D+ or D anyhow.

D and above had priority tendering on Radiance in Australia in March this year. Perhaps the rules have recently changed or they have so few D and above in Australia that they extend the privilege. Although I am pretty sure we've had it in other regions in the past

Edited by Bobal

D and above had priority tendering on Radiance in Australia in March this year. Perhaps the rules have recently changed or they have so few D and above in Australia that they extend the privilege. Although I am pretty sure we've had it in other regions in the past

I was on Explorer out of Sydney in February and there was no priority tender for D or D+ at our one tender port but the Diamond concierge had whatever tender ticket we needed.

Our friends are Diamond+, and we are only Diamond. Since we are needing to tender, can we get off with them when they priority tender, or do we need to get our own tender tickets and meet them at the pier?

If we were cruising with another couple, I would want us all to stay together. I would not break up if there happens to be priority tendering. Unless you have an excursion with tight timing, you don't really need to be first off, do you? Sincerely asking, not being rude.

We dock at 10:00 and tour guide wants to start at 10:30. Tender takes 15 minutes, and I know RCCL tours get off first. This may mean we don't get on a tender to close to 10:30. So all I can do is wait and hope to get off asap. Will get to tender ticket hand out early and wait it out. Hopefully can get off on one of first open tenders.