Norwegian Jewel 2017

Agree.... last minute extremely cheap cheapy maybe, but not bothered here :D:D
Not at those prices.

Should have know the pricing would be sky high. They had high pricing for the Star too.

Although, in fairness they did predict that they would be expensive.

Not at those prices.

Although, in fairness they did predict that they would be expensive.

$285 per night inside cabin.

Someone said that NCL have teh best Suite perks?

What I like about the itinerary is the French Polynesian bit. I will have a look at it. I'm not really familiar with NCL product.

Arent they doing some sort of drinks package?

Nope.

9 nights $2,620 14 Dec.

Or

16 nights 5 Jan $5,162. That is nearly what I paid for 34 days on Diamond last year.

Still not on the Aus Web site though.

Anyone know what NCL policy is in refaring if I book and prices drop?

Still not on the Aus Web site though.

Anyone know what NCL policy is in refaring if I book and prices drop?

Before final payment Ok to cancel and rebook; keep any benefits. After there will be a penalty and then you may lose benefits too; if they have changed.

Cheers, strange how it is in three legs.

Makes it more accessible.

The Hawaii-Sydney leg is basically a month so a pretty long cruise of its own. Splitting it gives more options (especially when many Americans only get two weeks leave), while letting you combine if you still want all.

My US agency is showing these Norwegian Jewel cruises for sale......... please remember it's USD pricing including taxes etc.....converted to AUD at todays rate....If i book today with them this is what I will be paying....pricing here in Australia if we are lucky may be lower but I wouldn't hold my breath...:eek::eek::o:D

Oct 25 17nts Papeete to Syd = Inside AU$2419 approx

Nov 12 5 nts Tassie ex Syd = Inside AU$1063 approx

Nov 17 13nts NZ ex Syd = Inside AU$2190 approx

Nov 30 14nts NZ ex Syd Inside AU$2230 approx

They kept their word about premium pricing.

Prices ARE going up, but I'm not seeing the value here.

Before final payment Ok to cancel and rebook; keep any benefits. After there will be a penalty and then you may lose benefits too; if they have changed.

Thanks.

I guess I'll keep an eye on the web site for a while, I just find those prices crazy high.

$285 per night inside cabin.

Someone said that NCL have teh best Suite perks?

What I like about the itinerary is the French Polynesian bit. I will have a look at it. I'm not really familiar with NCL product.

Arent they doing some sort of drinks package?

Yes, very pricey. I don't mind the product but not for that price.

Makes it more accessible.

The Hawaii-Sydney leg is basically a month so a pretty long cruise of its own. Splitting it gives more options (especially when many Americans only get two weeks leave), while letting you combine if you still want all.

I agree, but other companies like Royal and X have never bothered.

I booked thru Ncl US for the Singapore to Hong Kong cruise in March 2018 Balcony cabin $2300 p/p US $..includes free booze and some speciality restaurants.

I was told their is free booze on Australian cruises...not sure about Trans Pacific....I had a cruise reward to use as full deposit.

Some quotes I got in US $

12/23/2017 Nz Cruise $8076.56 BC cabin total for 2 with all taxes, Dining and Beverage

3/10/2018 Singapore to Hong Kong $4634.08 BC cabin total for 2 with all taxes, Dining and Beverage

3/21/2018 Hong Kong to Tokyo $4670.08 BC cabin total for 2 with all taxes, Dining and Beverage

Not here with those prices. Pretty sure NCL free booze packages are sans gratuity so you have to add 18% onto each drink (or do they add 18% of the normal coat of the package onto your bill?)

Hope everyone holds out so they get a reality check and drop their insides to $100 pp pd and balcs to under $150. Then I might take another look.

Not here with those prices. Pretty sure NCL free booze packages are sans gratuity so you have to add 18% onto each drink (or do they add 18% of the normal coat of the package onto your bill?)

You get charged the 18% on the nominal cost of the Free Booze Package up front, The nominal cost is the daily cost x the number of days.

The 18 % gratuity for "free" drinks is added at time of booking....also they add gratuity for the "free" specialty meals.....you get four free meals in speciality restaurants on a 11 day cruise.

The prices I posted included all fees.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

We were hoping to book the cruise (we are Americans) but it is just too high and it seems that it excludes some of the perks being advertised. We just booked the Jewel for next March and I tried to book the Hawaii to Tahiti leg booking the same cabin (Suite- penthouse with large balcony). I was not given any options beyond "NCL rate" to choose between the five advertised options (free dining, UBP, $50 per port excursions, 250 mins of free internet, etc).

BTW- I was on the NCL Jewel for a Panama Canal cruise and it is one of our favorite ships. On this sailing, we were midship balcony and very happy. If you want a fabulous cabin and can afford it, look for the deck 9 or 10 forward suites. Excellent reviews, better than the pure Haven. The owner's suite on deck 9 & 10 has Haven privileges.

Unfortunately, the prices have to go way down before I could afford this cruise... We just want to get to Australia and spend the time there, not 39 days on the Jewel.

BTW- the third leg still is not showing on the US site and the first two sailings were off and on all day yesterday.

Edited by Markanddonna

As at today the web site is offering the 2 from 5 deal on these cruises.

But like so many of the cruise sites pricing is a joke, one cruise shows balconies from $1773, but first click jumps to $2500+.