Does anybody else suffer from COD

baronessk

Cruise Obsession Disorder: a person that constantly wants to be on a cruise, and always finds opportunities to go on a cruise, and when not on a cruise the person may obsess or fantasize about being on one.

The person with the cruise obsession disorder may annoy or agitate friends or partners by wanting to be on a cruise most of the time, and constantly talks about cruises.

I have it as well. My hubby keeps me in check, though, reminding me that our oldest starts college in August (out of state tuition) and the other one will start college next August. Alas, this may be our last for a few years. :(

I knew it must have a name! :p My friends don't understand my disorder. :eek: DH thinks I'm nuts to be counting down days this early...HA!

And I'm still learning new things for our upcoming 9th cruise! Just learned, right here on CC of course, there is an electrical plug UNDER the darn bed for DH's CPAP! And the stewards have adapters if the plug is not the right voltage for your machine! :D

Thanks OP for giving us the chance to thank CCers for enabling our issue! :D

Yep, that's us. As soon as I get home from a cruise I'm on line looking for another one. Booked the Royal Princess last Saturday - getting off one ship and on to another. Looking for one in January - maybe Hawaii...:D

Yep, that's us. As soon as I get home from a cruise I'm on line looking for another one. Booked the Royal Princess last Saturday - getting off one ship and on to another. Looking for one in January - maybe Hawaii...:D

Great time to go to Hawaii!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk