N. Amsterdam question

joybaby

Has the N. Amsterdam ever been in dry dock since built in 2010?

What is her conditon if not.

Thanks, Joyce

Since joining HAL in 2010, NADM underwent her first dry-docking from 21-29 April 2013 at the Grand Bahama shipyard in Freeport. She again visited Freeport from 27 March until 07 April 2015. Her next "appointment" in Freeport is scheduled between 05-18 November 2017

Since joining HAL in 2010, NADM underwent her first dry-docking from 21-29 April 2013 at the Grand Bahama shipyard in Freeport. She again visited Freeport from 27 March until 07 April 2015. Her next "appointment" in Freeport is scheduled between 05-18 November 2017

That's great news. I have not been on her. I have been on other Holland vessels however.

Thanks all.Looking at the wk. of Mar. 12 since it is bike week in Daytona Beach and I live in the town north. Lots of noise here, like to travel that wk. I like the itinerary for that particular time.

We sailed on her for the first time in April and fell in love. Can't wait to go again. We found that we liked the larger ships better with more areas to walk, more places to have a drink and better shows. We saw no signs of any wear and tear.

• 3 weeks later...

The carpet on the hallway, in my opinion, needs changing. The Band in the Ocean Bar was wonderful. We danced there every night before dinner and after dinner. We are not BB King fan, so we skipped their performance most of the time. The male singer was quite good, but I found the female singer not to our liking. The same playlist every night. So, for 14 nights singing the same playlist and I hope you are okay with it. The food was wonderful and the fellow passengers were friendly and easy to talk to.