NCL Dawn photos of refurb starting Jun 17!

Thanks for posting all the pictures. I agree that the artwork is terrible. We sail on the Dawn for the first time in September, so looking forward to all the renovations and upgrades.

I have a question… are those the new menus…..they look exactly the same as the old ones, just checking. Thanks

On another thread, about the Dawn, a cruiser stated the new menus would start with the 7/1 cruise.

I sure hate that NOLA will be losing the Dawn in Late 2017. We get a updated ship and they move it to another port. Grrrrr.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Exactly! We cruise out of NOLA at least once a year. Guess we will enjoy the upgrades on our March 2017 cruise before they move her....sigh.....

I wouldn't say all new. There were always 4 hot tubs and the big pool looks pretty much how it was before with the sides with a couple inches of water. They did change out the tile on the hot tubs and put in the canopies over the hot tubs. There also used to be a small pool on the other side of the stage closest to the bar but I haven't seen any post drydock pics of that.

From the photos it looks like the small pool has been replaced by a staircase to the stage and more deck area with comfy chairs next to the bar.

From the photos it looks like the small pool has been replaced by a staircase to the stage and more deck area with comfy chairs next to the bar.

That would make sense. They seem to be putting more of those larger, cushy multi-seat loungers in places around the ships after the recent drydocks.

A member of a Facebook group I belong to who is currently on board said that O'Sheehan's has the same menu as the Blue Lagoon did. Was so disappointed to hear this as we were looking forward to trying some of the larger menu that the O'Sheehan's have on other ships. Especially breakfast in a new location.

Maybe this is just a first run thing? I'm hoping that the menu will change before we sail at the end of July.

New Menu will be starting first week of July!

• 2 weeks later...