NCL Dawn photos of refurb starting Jun 17!

I'm trying to figure out if your photo of O'Sheehans shows a more substantial tap system. If you have a chance, could you grab a close up of what's available on draft?

In the meantime, I'll say a brief little prayer.

The only taps I see look to be on the front bar counter and appear to be Heineken, Stella and something else. Behind the bar I only see bottles with an upside down row of stemware in front of them. That's just a guess by zooming in on the photo

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

The only taps I see look to be on the front bar counter and appear to be Heineken, Stella and something else. Behind the bar I only see bottles with an upside down row of stemware in front of them.

*sigh*

There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

IConcierge was free app for me

OK, I am thoroughly confused.....

1) I asked about iConcierge

2) You replied that "you were on it now" when you answered my question - however iConcierge doesn't allow posting to CC because it's not an internet application

3) I asked for the cost of iConcierge

4) You replied with the internet packages cost

5) I thanked you and pointed out that I was not asking about the internet package price

6) You replied that iConcierge was a free app for you yet didn't include the cost for the text / phone functionality which I asked in #3

7) I'm not sure if you are confusing iConcierge with the internet and you took the free WiFi promo

So..... yes or no: during the drydock refurbishment did NCL install iConcierge?? They already had internet so that is not my question

Thank you

I'm trying to figure out if your photo of O'Sheehans shows a more substantial tap system. If you have a chance, could you grab a close up of what's available on draft?

In the meantime, I'll say a brief little prayer.

Doug, you crack me up! :D

OK, I am thoroughly confused.....

1) I asked about iConcierge

2) You replied that "you were on it now" when you answered my question - however iConcierge doesn't allow posting to CC because it's not an internet application

3) I asked for the cost of iConcierge

4) You replied with the internet packages cost

5) I thanked you and pointed out that I was not asking about the internet package price

6) You replied that iConcierge was a free app for you yet didn't include the cost for the text / phone functionality which I asked in #3

7) I'm not sure if you are confusing iConcierge with the internet and you took the free WiFi promo

So..... yes or no: during the drydock refurbishment did NCL install iConcierge?? They already had internet so that is not my question

Thank you

My interpretation of what OP shared, if it helps...

I believe OP mentioned that photos woukd only be posted while within cellular range, so I suspect no internet package was purchased. I believe he was on the iConcierge app when you asked, and it had nothing to do with Internet access.

The app itself is indeed free, and you only have to pay the fee (charged to your room, per device) if you want to enable on-board txt messaging to others on board. Even if you don't pay the surcharge, you can still make reservations, review your acct, etc.

I hope that helps - or maybe I'm confused as well.

My interpretation of what OP shared, if it helps...

I believe OP mentioned that photos woukd only be posted while within cellular range, so I suspect no internet package was purchased. I believe he was on the iConcierge app when you asked, and it had nothing to do with Internet access.

The app itself is indeed free, and you only have to pay the fee (charged to your room, per device) if you want to enable on-board txt messaging to others on board. Even if you don't pay the surcharge, you can still make reservations, review your acct, etc.

I hope that helps - or maybe I'm confused as well.

Agreed ... but the person who responded to me was not the OP

I understand iConcierge and the cost structure and my question was specifically if iConcierge was now on the Dawn and if NCL increased the price compared to other ships (already have had a price increase a month ago).... Your assuming that he "was on the iConcierge app" is based on what?

I completely understand that this is not a critical or life altering question I'm asking but the question is no closer to being answered than the day I asked.

Cantina on backside of garden cafe

Wow!

Garden Cafe was Already short on seating many times.

Can you sit in the Cantina @ breakfast time with food from the buffet ??

Edited by biker@sea

I think if you call the cruise line, they will know, and you will get you questioned answered. The OP is in the middle of the Atlantic and won't be able to respond esm54687. Your question will be answered and you will not have to explain your question again in this forum.

I completely understand that this is not a critical or life altering question I'm asking but the question is no closer to being answered than the day I asked.

The day you asked was… yesterday. Have a little patience! Your cruise on the Dawn isn't for another 320 days…

I hate forums because you can't hear my tone and understand that I know it's not a big deal.....

I replied to Doug to emphasize the lack of clarity of the response someone posted and the OP is not the one that replied..... the responder is in the middle of the Atlantic answering the question which is why I replied to them.

All is good and just explaining myself

Have fun! Would love to see Entourage. Considering a December cruise with my teens

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It wasn't a huge area to begin with and from reading the press release it sounds like it is in the same spot but just updated.

Wow!

Garden Cafe was Already short on seating many times.

Can you sit in the Cantina @ breakfast time with food from the buffet ??

That is what I was thinking. My guess is it is like some of the other ships that have LaCucina on the port side back of buffet and would be open for seating breakfast and lunch, closed off for dinner. From the pics I thought I saw a bar in there though.

It wasn't a huge area to begin with and from reading the press release it sounds like it is in the same spot but just updated.

Since I've only seen Entourage on the Getaway I have no idea what to expect. Can't wait to see some pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Has the photo gallery been updated to the folder/binder system or do they still have the racks to search for photos?

From what I understand, it's going to be like what's on the Star. The photo gallery will have computers where you will key in your cabin # and all phots of you will appear. no more searching the rack.

I understand iConcierge and the cost structure and my question was specifically if iConcierge was now on the Dawn and if NCL increased the price compared to other ships (already have had a price increase a month ago).... Your assuming that he "was on the iConcierge app" is based on what?

My mistake - I didn't realize the on-board posts were coming from multiple people. I keep forgetting these ships can carry more than 1 passenger. :)