Chops question.....

Last night on Oasis tonight [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

We are having dinner at Chops. [emoji4]

Can we get more than one appetizer each, or just one?

Also, what's YOUR favorite dish on the menu?

Everything looks delicious!!!!

Thanks all!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes to more than one app. And the lg. Fillet Mignon is my favorite but everything is good. I like steak so it's hard to pick anything else. Giovanis steak is better though, but again that's my opinion[emoji12][emoji12]

Thanks, Bob!!!! I just want to let you know that you've been a tremendous help since we booked this trip through the last day of the trip. Thank you again for everything. [emoji4]

Thanks, Bob!!!! I just want to let you know that you've been a tremendous help since we booked this trip through the last day of the trip. Thank you again for everything. [emoji4]

You're welcome and Bon Voyage!:)

Don't forget to order a Labadoozie too.:eek:;):D

Seriously though, I like the filet mignon. Get the small one though, need to save room for dessert.:p

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. No Labadoozie, but good one.

Thinking 6oz NY Sirloin. Not a filet kinda girl. Hope it's good!!!

All of the apps look DELICIOUS!!!! I could make a meal out of those alone [emoji47]

Unlimited sides too which were nice.

Great to know!!! Thanks!! We will be rolling down Central Park after this meal. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If they still have the crab cake, I remember that being excellent.

They do!! DH is getting them and I plan to sample them. [emoji6]. Actually I think he's getting four appetizers. [emoji23]

Yes to more than one app. And the lg. Fillet Mignon is my favorite but everything is good. I like steak so it's hard to pick anything else. Giovanis steak is better though, but again that's my opinion[emoji12][emoji12]

Can you expand on this? What makes it better?

They do!! DH is getting them and I plan to sample them. [emoji6]. Actually I think he's getting four appetizers. [emoji23]

Absolutely get a few of them. They are really good!

I know it's already been answered, but I was on Allure last week and I ordered 2 apps for myself...got the crab cake and the bacon...both were FANTASTIC. For the entree, I always get the 6oz filet (to save room for dessert) and I personally like it better than Giovanni's Table. I know some like Giovanni's steak better so it's sort of a coke vs pepsi kind of thing. lol

To ME the steak at Chops tastes more "natural" and the steak at Giovanni's has a bit more artificial flavor to it. Both are great, but I like my steak as "natural" as possible.

Chops is our favorite specialty restaurant....enjoy!!!!

Edited by mediaase

Sorry to jump on board here but is there somewhere that I could view the menu and photos of the food? (I know I could google and find the menu but I'm wondering if there's somewhere on the boards here or on the RCI website that I've missed that would also show he photos).

Chops sounds great - in fact many of the restaurants do. Thinking we'll try one of them on Oasis in Oct. Can't wait! Will be our second cruise. First was Freedom - LOVED it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had an amazing last meal tonight on the terrace. Food and wine were great. They also came out and sang happy birthday to me a few days early. Nice touch Royal Caribbean. [emoji1360][emoji7]

Service always Excellent. I usually order a NY Strip Steak (medium rare). My favorite appetizer is the shrimp cocktail. We share severals sides for the table. I can't recall the dessert, but chocolate something rings a bell. Only had one poor experience at Chops and that was focused on the steak not being up to par. I should have mentioned it, but instead ate what we were served. That was my mistake as I am sure our waiter would have corrected this. Hope to go to Chops this summer. This time we will be a group of 18-to 20.