Pinnacle and Canaletto

LDVinNC

I was just looking at the HAL website for packages you can pre-purchase. I see one that gives you one dinner in the Pinnacle Grill and one in Canaletto for $35. Can someone please tell me what the current cost is for the two restaurants? I am thinking that since our cruise is not until October 2017 it might be good to order these now and maybe save a little if the prices go up. Thanks.

We recently used that option to book a dinner in each. Be aware, unlike an online booking, you can not select your day and time. When you board, you will have a card in your room with your "assigned" day and time. Now having said that, we had absolutely no problem changing the day and time for each to something that worked for us. Hope you enjoy your dinners!

OP: this board is so extremely useful. Please ignore some things. An attitude of "water off a duck's back" is a good way to enjoy the board and learn so much!

May I suggest the Pinnacle for lunch one day? Really a good price at $10 pp (now, anyways).

Edited by SilvertoGold

The Signature Dining Package is a $4 discount (if bought separately). Would I still receive my 3-star discount off the $35? I know it would be OBC, not a discount at time of purchase.

ETA: I just saw there's an "Evenings in the Pinnacle Package" (2 dinners for $52, saving $6).

If the Mariner discount also applies, these are pretty good deals! :)

Edited by dobiemom

Well -- I am a little disappointed -- OP id able to book specialty restaurants for Oct 2017 and I can't book anything for Feb 2017.

Bummer!!

I noticed the same thing when I first read this post - I checked our booking to see if dining reservations were available for next February and they are not. Strange. :confused:

Edited by joepeka

The Signature Dining Package is a $4 discount (if bought separately). Would I still receive my 3-star discount off the $35? I know it would be OBC, not a discount at time of purchase.

ETA: I just saw there's an "Evenings in the Pinnacle Package" (2 dinners for $52, saving $6).

If the Mariner discount also applies, these are pretty good deals! :)

Wading through the off topic, yes you would receive your Mariner discount but not until the night of your visit.

I'm the OP and I don't know that I'd be able to actually BOOK the specialty dining, I was just looking into buying the package now to save some money. But maybe that's the same thing - if I buy the package, do they assign the days/times for the meals or do we get to choose onboard?