If you receive a drink package as a perk from TA

billy10

received a premium drink package for two & a soda package for third person in cabin but when I check my reservation nothing shows up shouldn't it show on my reservation? Thanks for any info

Check under my reservation then click order history. Drink packages and Internet packages should appear there. I booked through a TA and that's where mine shows up

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Sometimes the perks offered by TAs do not show up on the website. Check the invoice your TA sent you...it should be noted there. Be sure to print out the invoice showing all perks you should be receiving and take that onboard with you. If you have any problems once you board, customer relations will correct it for you. It may take a day or two, but it will be corrected.

Our cruise in May 2016, our OBC was not showing up. They had a problem with the manifest for the entire ship....OBC was credited by the 2nd day.

I thought that might be the case but was wondering why the soda package would show up & the premium alcohol package would not show up until a week before. I had this problem on my last royal cruise & spent 4 days of an 8 day cruise calling my T A for onboard credit I had it on my conformation but they would not give it to me finally they did but I don't want to spend all my format guest services I want to see it in my reservation

The TA might just credit your account with $11.50 a day which is the upgrade price. That wouldn't show until you are on-board.

Check with your TA and see how they handle the upgrade....

In most cases when the beverage package is a perk it is comingfrom Celebrity - Classic package unless you book a suite them it is the Premium.

So are you saying the your TA is providing you the upgrade to the beverage package? Or are you booked in a Suite? The reason this matters is that if Celebrity providing the Classic package & your TA is paying the cost for the upgrade you will not see the Premium package on your on-line reservation until the TA pays the difference. We have had it take from 2 weeks to 3 months for the beverage package to show on-line.

I would suggest you have your TA provide your with a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confurmation-Guest Copy. This is what Celebrity recognizes as your perks.

To tell you the truth I don't know if it is coming from celebrity or from T A I do not have a suite but the conformation from TA says premium beverage package pre paid gratuities & 500 onboard credit for 11 night equinox

To tell you the truth I don't know if it is coming from celebrity or from T A I do not have a suite but the conformation from TA says premium beverage package pre paid gratuities & 500 onboard credit for 11 night equinox

What I have learned in my few encounters with TAs and either Royal or Celebrity:

1. You will get what you were promised.

2. Unless there is an honest mistake along the way.

3. But most often you will get everything eventually. The majority of passengers book through TAs, many of those TAs are offering "special deals" of one kind or another, and the cruise lines have ongoing experience in delivering those perks that the TAs have promised on their behalf.

4. As others have said, it doesn't hurt to print and carry a hard copy of whatever paperwork you have from the TA and/or Celebrity which shows any perks.

a. It should give you some peace of mind knowing that you know exactly what you have coming, and

b. Just in case #2 happens you will have paperwork showing that you are not just making things up under the influence of too much hot sun.

Ask the TA to send you the Celebrity Booking Cinfirmation-Guest Copy that will show you what perks are coming from Celebrity. That way you will know exactly what your TA is giving you and what is coming from Celebrity. Things from a TA like OBC never show on the Celebrity website. They would only show once the TA has given X the money -normally that happens just before you sail.

I would ask the TA for an email confirmation for all of your "perks". Take this confirmation with you on the cruise. I say this because we have had a mix up on more than a few occasions and the email confirmation and a Celebrity phone call to my TA cleared everything up. It's a pain but Celebrity is quick to fix.

With documentation in hand all will work out just fine. Have a great cruise!

received a premium drink package for two & a soda package for third person in cabin but when I check my reservation nothing shows up shouldn't it show on my reservation? Thanks for any info

We were on the Reflection in May, along with our friends. We both had prepaid gratuities (among other things) from our TA (major big box TA). We got our prepaid gratuities on-board but our friends' gratuities did not show up. They went to the ship's Guest Services, along with their paperwork showing the prepaid gratuities. The Guest Services rep said they would contact the TA and get it straightened out. After two days the rep said they could not get ahold of the TA. So, long story short, our friends had to contact the TA after the cruise and got their gratuities refunded.

It was a minor pain, but they did get their refund.