Big complaint about RCCL

I see all these people complain about things so I wanted to put my 2 cents in. I get so mad when I have to get off the ship on the last day of the cruise. I do not understand why I am not allowed to stay on an extra week even though I did not pay for the extra week.

Wow I feel better complaining on this board about me being unreasonable and expecting everyone to bow down to me when my jello wasn't quite as sweet as I like it or they took away one of the discounts they used to give me. Come on people every day on a cruise is better than a day at work or home. I have never felt the need to complain about anything and I am a Diamond member with 14 points away from Diamond Plus.

Don't Worry Be Happy!!!!

You forgot to complain about Royal's pricing, website, the very nerve of charging tips, no chocolates on the pillows, slow embarkation (because it's not like that's custom's fault or anything), not being invited to dine with the captain, too many people in the diamond lounge (fainting at the very thought of having to mingle with the peasants with your drink vouchers) and that they have not yet hired someone to wipe your a** at any given opportunity.

Don't forget not being able to share 1 drink package with my whole family....

Too many kids.....

Not enough kid programs .....

Too much smoking.....

Not enough smoking areas......

And last but not least....old men in speedos! [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Oh, and the fact that I can't bring my friend who isn't diamond in the DL because she's in my cabin! Rude!

Better yet... What right do they have to get their own lounge? And what's with the snobby suite people?! They get a lounge too??

It's just not fare.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You forgot to be judgemental on people who pay for a suite and say how stupid they are that they paid for suite instead of 15 years of inside cabins.

Royal Loft on Oasis this Christmas is 35K. That's 30 years of insides. :eek:

Edited by John&LaLa

The audacity a family with little kids has to be on a family cruise ship and bring their FAMILY into a specialty restaurant. The nerve!!!

Edited by Moltar

I see all these people complain about things so I wanted to put my 2 cents in. I get so mad when I have to get off the ship on the last day of the cruise. I do not understand why I am not allowed to stay on an extra week even though I did not pay for the extra week.

Wow I feel better complaining on this board about me being unreasonable and expecting everyone to bow down to me when my jello wasn't quite as sweet as I like it or they took away one of the discounts they used to give me. Come on people every day on a cruise is better than a day at work or home. I have never felt the need to complain about anything and I am a Diamond member with 14 points away from Diamond Plus.

Don't Worry Be Happy!!!!

My complaint after every cruise. Also my song.

Love it....and the latest....people in my time dining complaining to the dining host because they want a share table....and not a table on their own.....the Dining host kindly points out that MTD is for mainly set up so couples and families can dine together without sharing, he suggested that traditional dining may have been the better choice....I have never heard this complaint before, maybe the opposite where people complained they didn't want a share table .....RCI can't win hey!! Don't you love it!

Edited by OzKruser