Big complaint about RCCL

You know they nickel and dime you to death........You know those photographers bug you to death.....You know it is inconvenient for me to have to get up from my pool deck lounge chair to have to go to the bar to get my own drink because there are not enough servers walking around.....You know I think it is ridiculous that RCI want to keep adding to their bottom line by raising prices to satisfy their shareholders.....You know........... :cool:

You forgot to complain about Royal's pricing, website, the very nerve of charging tips, no chocolates on the pillows, slow embarkation (because it's not like that's custom's fault or anything), not being invited to dine with the captain, too many people in the diamond lounge (fainting at the very thought of having to mingle with the peasants with your drink vouchers) and that they have not yet hired someone to wipe your a** at any given opportunity.

This is classic, love it....

Don't forget not being able to share 1 drink package with my whole family....

Too many kids.....

Not enough kid programs .....

Too much smoking.....

Not enough smoking areas......

And last but not least....old men in speedos! [emoji33]

Need to change that last one - HAIRY old men in speedos! Nothing like seeing a dancing bear poolside! :D

Love you guys!!! Lmao. Short of being forced to walk the plank,I happen to love rcl

They just added walking the plank as a new excursion. It is $49.95 for adults, $29.95 for kids.

14 away from D+ ??? So what is D+ gonna get cha???:rolleyes:

Think of D+ as insurance that you might, just might, be able to stay in the diamond lounges after the expanded suite program takes over the concierge lounges and 'mere' diamonds get booted out of their namesake lounges.

I see all these people complain about things so I wanted to put my 2 cents in. I get so mad when I have to get off the ship on the last day of the cruise. I do not understand why I am not allowed to stay on an extra week even though I did not pay for the extra week.

Wow I feel better complaining on this board about me being unreasonable and expecting everyone to bow down to me when my jello wasn't quite as sweet as I like it or they took away one of the discounts they used to give me. Come on people every day on a cruise is better than a day at work or home. I have never felt the need to complain about anything and I am a Diamond member with 14 points away from Diamond Plus.

Don't Worry Be Happy!!!!

I agree 100%! Bon Voyage!

Wow.... You really upset all the old grumpy RCCL people who feel the need to defend their cruising passion. You hit the nail on the head with your comment about these people defending cruising like a 14 year old defending their cell phone choice.

People think they've seen the world cause they get off a cruise ship and do an excursion. Try living with the natives for a while but that would be outside their comfort zone.

I'm just surprised these people can figure out how to post comments here based on the the line ups I've seen on board of people trying to figure out how to connect their devices.

BTW. The only thing worse than an old hairy guy in a speedo is some old fat woman who's ass swallows their bathing suit and it looks like a thong. Walking up to the pool trying to extract your bathing suit is not sexy.

Troll #2 (Destined to be ignored by many)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

It is quite sad that these grown men and women all band together to shout down anyone who says anything negative about a multinational corporation.

A lot of Americans are like that though. They go on the same way about god and their choice of political parties and gun laws.

Thankfully not many Americans make it over to European cruises because they don't know where Europe is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anymore comments about God and guns and they'll be contacting cruise critic to have you perminently banned. ��

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Wow...I am glad he is on my ignore list. :eek:

I blissfully can't see what he posts. ;)

Edited by island lady

Think of D+ as insurance that you might, just might, be able to stay in the diamond lounges after the expanded suite program takes over the concierge lounges and 'mere' diamonds get booted out of their namesake lounges.

Hey Oak Hill Cruiser--I live in the Oak Hill area of Austin also. It would be funny if we know each other.

Contact me

Ginny1027 and I use Yahoo.