Printing Multiple Luggage Tags...

kc320

Not worried...but why waste it if there is another way....someone the RCI board had a program to download the luggage tags from the website & be able to print them 4 to a page...but it only works with Royal's tags....was hoping there might be a similar program for Princess...but if not I won't cancel the cruise over 6 pieces of paper...:p:)

We've sailed RCI and it's not an RCI program. He/she likely used a graphics program as I did to demonstrate below.

I understand you wanting to save trees, but for six luggage tags you'd be saving four sheets of paper. Not worth the time or effort IMHO.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

nZziO88naeWPCegUNZvipJXf0rJOuy.png

We boarded a ship once with the ship name, cabin number and our name handwritten on a piece of paper stuck in those plastic luggage tag holders. It wasn't fancy, it wasn't color, it wasn't even black and white. Our bags were delivered just fine.

Mom also hand writes her cabin info but she puts her's into a regular luggage tag holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know of a way to print multiple luggage tags at one time? I've tried printing one...scanning & saving it to my computer...but when I copy & paste it into a blank document it's about half size...I need 6 of them & don't really want to use 6 full sheets of paper...thanks...

I just bought a pack of 800 sheets of cheap copy paper for about $5.00. If you just copy them, the cost to you would be about 6 cents plus the toner. Hardly worth even worrying about it.

DON

Mom also hand writes her cabin info but she puts her's into a regular luggage tag holder.

Handwritten works fine. I've come a long way from making luggage tags into a craft project. I finally caved and bought the tag holders on eBay and it was the best thing I've done. When we moved off a ship for awhile and then back on a cruise later, I didn't have a boarding pass or luggage tags or anything. This was in Papeete, with fewer crowds, but it didn't slow us down a bit.

I just bought a pack of 800 sheets of cheap copy paper for about $5.00. If you just copy them, the cost to you would be about 6 cents plus the toner. Hardly worth even worrying about it.

I don't think we've bought printer paper without a rebate from Staples in years. Usually it's free or 99 cents a ream...heck, I fold it up and use it as coasters at that price.

Does anyone know of a way to print multiple luggage tags at one time? I've tried printing one...scanning & saving it to my computer...but when I copy & paste it into a blank document it's about half size...I need 6 of them & don't really want to use 6 full sheets of paper...thanks...

I have the clear luggage tag holders...so I don't need to fold them...will only be using the center part with my name & cabin # on it...

Okay, I get it that you are trying to save paper. However, what you are doing will work, if done right. I don't know where you are having your problem.

Personally, if I was doing it (I also have clear luggage tag holders, but I just printout on full sheets and fold) I would use photo editing software to get what I want. I haven't done it will luggage tags, but done it that way with other things.