Children in the Diamond Lounge?

Why does a thread have to close. Just unsubscribe and move on. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

As a long time CC member, but one that does not post often, I have the following question. When is it time to close a thread and who closes it? :confused:

This thread started on July 17, 2016. Since then, it appears that all opinions on "Children in the Diamond Lounge" have been covered every which way at least a dozen or more times.

Yes I agree that one can unsubscribe, but your response does not answer my question. Are you saying that a thread never ends.

Yes I agree that one can unsubscribe, but your response does not answer my question. Are you saying that a thread never ends.

The thread either is finally forgotten (which doesn't seem to be happening with this one) or if it gets ugly enough a mod closes it. In rare instances the thread is completely deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As a long time CC member, but one that does not post often, I have the following question. When is it time to close a thread and who closes it? :confused:

This thread started on July 17, 2016. Since then, it appears that all opinions on "Children in the Diamond Lounge" have been covered every which way at least a dozen or more times.

At 12:34pm.

The thread either is finally forgotten (which doesn't seem to be happening with this one) or if it gets ugly enough a mod closes it. In rare instances the thread is completely deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you show us a thread that was deleted?

Threads are only closed if they get out of hand. I've seen two year old and older threads come back to life. If a thread is closed, the moderators close it. Otherwise is will stay open.

She is a horrible student. Our kids went to Atlanta, so I may have to stay behind for our upcoming Oasis cruise that is supposed to leave Tuesday, :confused:

Honestly, she has to be better than 90% of the cutsey "support" dogs I've been. Good luck!

You know John you could always get a red vest for Bella. Afterall it's only a shortened cruise and your kids should be back next weekend.:halo::confused:;)