having trouble logging into personalizer

compozer

I have five booked cruises and can get to the page where it lists all of my cruises but when I try to get into each booking, this comes up:

5390: You do not have access to Booking ID _______. Please verify the passenger name and retry.

I have tried and tried with no luck.

I have five booked cruises and can get to the page where it lists all of my cruises but when I try to get into each booking, this comes up:

5390: You do not have access to Booking ID _______. Please verify the passenger name and retry.

I have tried and tried with no luck.

Try clearing your browser cache and rebooting.

I had the same problem when logging into the Princess site this morning, but I was able to access my bookings without logging in by putting in my name, DOB, and booking number.

Had problems yesterday but was finally able to get in by putting in name, dob and booking number. You may have to scroll down to see where you put that info in on the device you are using. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SOLIVITA LADY

There are on going problems with Microsoft Edge. Its sort of like playing wack a mole. Its not just Princess. Everytime MS fixes a "problem" it creates 2 more having Tech folks running crazy everywhere. A different browser seems to solve it.

Make sure your name in the Captain's Circle profile matches the name on the booking. Last week, my TA made a new booking for me but did it with my nickname and in the process, my CC name was changed to my nickname. I then could no longer as an older booking under my formal name. Once both the new booking and CC was changed to my formal name (to match my passport), all was well again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup been having trouble with cruise personalizer and accessing my booking. Got the error message mentioned above and noticed that they had appended my middle name to my first name. Once I removed my middle name I was able to access the cruise personalizer.

I am also having trouble with EZ air for my FLL to Los Angeles canal cruise in April. I booked our "To Port" air a while ago since it is Easter weekend and Iwanted to get it nailed as soon as possible. I went in 2 weeks ago and looked for the "From Port" and decided to try to figure out what day we really want to come home. Must spend a few days in LA since we are already there. So I tried Friday to go and book and it wouldn't let me without changing my original flight for about $600 pp more. Now it won't even let me do that, it tells me "It looks like you don't need a return flight" and won't let me input the information. I'm going to look again this evening and if it is still messed up I will call Princess tomorrow.

Sure wish they would get their act together with the website.

Some companies have "crack IT teams". Princess seems to have an "IT team on crack" instead. Their site often has problems.

Princess has to have the most inept IT department of any company on the web. I can login and go to my personalizer but when I try to look at a specific reservation, it wants me to log in again. I have been having this problem all weekend and again today. I have tried all three of my browsers IE, firefox and chrome. I have even tried on my laptops and they all have the same problem. The way I can see a specific cruise is to use the signin to the right with my name, birth date and booking number. Nice Princess.

Princess has to have the most inept IT department of any company on the web. I can login and go to my personalizer but when I try to look at a specific reservation, it wants me to log in again. I have been having this problem all weekend and again today. I have tried all three of my browsers IE, firefox and chrome. I have even tried on my laptops and they all have the same problem. The way I can see a specific cruise is to use the signin to the right with my name, birth date and booking number. Nice Princess.

I've been having the same problem since Friday. I login, it wants me to login again, I do and it still wants me to keep logging in. Gets really old after a while.

I've been having the same problem since Friday. I login, it wants me to login again, I do and it still wants me to keep logging in. Gets really old after a while.

It was doing that to me last night, but now it is working again, mostly.

When it asks you to log in again, use the boxes on the right but you have to know the booking number. It will then open the booking for you to see. The solution of course is for the IT department to fix the problem.