Ordering bottled liquor prior to embarkation ?

Can we order a bottle of liquor to be delivered to our room prior to boarding?

If so, what is the title of it on their web site?

Thanks,

Joybaby

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=260&faqSubjectId=333&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Policies&faqType=faq

Q: Can I bring liquor or non-alcoholic beverages (from home or from a port) onboard?

A:

Guests are not allowed to bring beer, hard liquor, fortified wines or non-alcoholic beverages onboard for consumption or any other use on boarding day or while in port. Alcoholic beverages seized on boarding day will not be returned.

Guests wishing to bring personal wine and champagne onboard may do so only on boarding day, limited to two (2) 750 ml bottles per stateroom. Additional bottles of wine beyond two (2) bottles that are brought onboard or any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports of call or from Shops On Board will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of the sailing. Wine may be consumed in any shipboard restaurant, dining venue, or within the guests' stateroom. Wine brought onboard may not be shared for consumption in private group events, and/or in lounges made private for the exclusive use of a group.

Security may inspect containers (water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, luggage etc.) and will dispose of containers holding alcohol. Guests who violate any alcohol policies, (over consume, provide alcohol to people under age 21, demonstrate irresponsible behavior, or attempt to conceal alcoholic items at security and or luggage check points or any other time), may be disembarked or not allowed to board, at their own expense, in accordance with our Guest Conduct Policy. Guests who are under the permitted drinking age will not have alcohol returned to them.

So ... clarification hope not hijacking this thread but... I'm in a royal suite on the navigator and there is a full bar in the room, I'm certain it's not stocked with nip bottles, we can't bring in bottles for our use in our suite?

So ... clarification hope not hijacking this thread but... I'm in a royal suite on the navigator and there is a full bar in the room, I'm certain it's not stocked with nip bottles, we can't bring in bottles for our use in our suite?

No afraid not!

IF you could, that would start an outrage like never before from all those not in suites.;):eek::D

I am not asking to bring the liquor aboard, I am asking if I can purchase it now prior to cruising and then it will be in my room. I have done this on other lines. I realize the price is nearly double, but for ex. CCL allows you to pre pay for 2 bottles of liquor - I L. prior to your sailing, and then it is in your room.

I know you can carry 2 - 750 ml. of wine aboard of RCCL.

Joybaby

I am not asking to bring the liquor aboard, I am asking if I can purchase it now prior to cruising and then it will be in my room. I have done this on other lines. I realize the price is nearly double, but for ex. CCL allows you to pre pay for 2 bottles of liquor - I L. prior to your sailing, and then it is in your room.

Joybaby

The answer is no.

Royal does not allow any bottles of liquor in cabins regardless of how it is purchased.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Joybaby

No you cannot pre-purchase liquor for your cabin/suite on a RC ship.

Joybaby

I think your question was understood. The answer is no it can´t be purchased beforehand and it can´t be purchased onboard. YOu simply can´t have it at all on RCI.