That feeling when air and hotel are booked!

lovevacadays

:):):). It's a wonderful feeling. Now our cruise seems real. We booked our cruise one year ago. My cousins, niece, brother, and sister in-law are cruising with me in December on the Regal. Angled Balcony Cabins here we come! Just a little over 4 1/2 months away. Yay!:):):) I'm so excited.

:):):). It's a wonderful feeling. Now our cruise seems real. We booked our cruise one year ago. My cousins, niece, brother, and sister in-law are cruising with me in December on the Regal. Angled Balcony Cabins here we come! Just a little over 4 1/2 months away. Yay!:) I'm so excited.

Excellent!! It will be here before you know it!! :D

We booked our cruise one year ago. My cousins, niece, brother, and sister in-law are cruising with me in December on the Regal. Angled Balcony Cabins here we come! Just a little over 4 1/2 months away. Yay!:):):) I'm so excited.

I'm jealous! Our next cruise is still 441 days away. :(

I'm trying to convince my wife that we really do need a fall cruise but we just got back from a fairly spendy one and she's not so sure...

Enjoy your cruise. Have a wonderful time. Say "Hello" to Princess for me. :)

We just booked our air and hotel for our cruise in January. It was touch-and-go whether or not we'd even go this year (Canadian air fares being what they are). But everything came together and we'll be ready for the Royal. :)

I'm jealous! Our next cruise is still 441 days away. :(

I'm trying to convince my wife that we really do need a fall cruise but we just got back from a fairly spendy one and she's not so sure...

Enjoy your cruise. Have a wonderful time. Say "Hello" to Princess for me. :)

Thank you. I'll give Princess your greeting. :)

We just booked our air and hotel for our cruise in January. It was touch-and-go whether or not we'd even go this year (Canadian air fares being what they are). But everything came together and we'll be ready for the Royal. :)

Fabulous!

What is even more satisfying is when you have made the final payment and the cruise is getting very close. Congratulations to the OP. December will be here soon. The Regal Princess is a really nice ship.