Perks

george35

The PERKS we got from our TA are as follows;

Free gratuites

$300 obc

Preimum drink package

My questions are

1. Does the Premium drink package include COFFEE at Starbucks ( or whatever the pay for coffee station is )?

2. are there places where I CANNOT get a drink on the package(dinning room, show s etc).

This is the 1st time I have ever had a drink package so I am pretty dumb.

george35

There is no Starbucks on Celebrity.

There is a venue called Cafe Al Bacio where you can get specialty coffees. You can also get them at the buffet.

Your package is not valid on room service, mini bar, wine tastings, liquor tastings, enomatic machines

Free gratuites

$300 obc

Preimum drink package

My questions are

1. Does the Premium drink package include COFFEE at Starbucks ( or whatever the pay for coffee station is )?

2. are there places where I CANNOT get a drink on the package(dinning room, show s etc).

george35

You should be able to get a drink anywhere with the Premium package, including Cafe al Bacio, the pay coffee venue.

Luckily for me there is no Starbucks on Celebrity ships but the coffee and specialty coffee at Café Al Bacio is good and included. Also, with the premium package if you order a drink that is more than the package covers you only pay the difference, + 18% gratuity. All of the bars are included in the package, just not the mini bar in your room and room service.

Free gratuites

$300 obc

Preimum drink package

My questions are

george35

By the way this is good marketing my your TA. Perhaps you actually paid the Best price and received those perks from Celebrity? Do you have unlimited internet as well?

Enjoy your cruise and the great package.

By the way this is good marketing my your TA. Perhaps you actually paid the Best price and received those perks from Celebrity? Do you have unlimited internet as well?

Enjoy your cruise and the great package.

Agree, most, if not all of these perks are included in your cruise fare and are coming from Celebrity not the TA.

You will enjoy the Premium Beverage package, no checks to sign, gratuities on the drinks are included in the package.