No more balcony/suite discount within 6 months(as of Sept 1,2016)

PH8

We moved to Florida 13 years ago, and have enjoyed it. The regret is only that our sons live up north. Once you hire the moving truck to bring down what you need, another box or two doesn't matter. Most of our furniture we bought down here, but there were some pieces that came with us.

You won't miss the cold winters!

Thanks I can't wait to get out of Misery I mean Missouri. No kids or grandkids so it's easy for me to move on & out of the snow. dh has a great group of golf buddies he will miss. I said tell em to come on down for a visit. We probably won't buy a house till we sell our house so there is no way to tell what we will need. The resale shop that was going to sell all my big pieces just went out of business and I am afraid of the Craig's list killer so I am looking for plan B.

Thanks I can't wait to get out of Misery I mean Missouri. No kids or grandkids so it's easy for me to move on & out of the snow. dh has a great group of golf buddies he will miss. I said tell em to come on down for a visit. We probably won't buy a house till we sell our house so there is no way to tell what we will need. The resale shop that was going to sell all my big pieces just went out of business and I am afraid of the Craig's list killer so I am looking for plan B.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but would love to continue this conversation.....my private email is pbhalpern@hotmail.com.

Let me know where you are looking to relocate to in Florida via my email account.

thanks i can't wait to get out of misery i mean missouri. No kids or grandkids so it's easy for me to move on & out of the snow. Dh has a great group of golf buddies he will miss. I said tell em to come on down for a visit. We probably won't buy a house till we sell our house so there is no way to tell what we will need. The resale shop that was going to sell all my big pieces just went out of business and i am afraid of the craig's list killer so i am looking for plan b.

m i z...

Edited by John&LaLa

Those condos down the beach from the PC rock jetty would be a great place to rent while looking to buy;)

May is the best time to come down, Snowbirds are gone, weather is great and the prices drop

If we get a quick sale I probably start looking for my new place in May. Saw some great prices on July too. Realtor says I will be paying high vacation rates if I don't lease for a year & should have signed a lease a year out. DH doesn't really want to rent & is hoping to move from our house to new house. Yikes I don't want to be homeless or forced to take something I don't love. Any ideas on short term or month to month leasing would be helpful.

If we get a quick sale I probably start looking for my new place in May. Saw some great prices on July too. Realtor says I will be paying high vacation rates if I don't lease for a year & should have signed a lease a year out. DH doesn't really want to rent & is hoping to move from our house to new house. Yikes I don't want to be homeless or forced to take something I don't love. Any ideas on short term or month to month leasing would be helpful.

As I previously said, I don't want to hijack this thread and would prefer to exchange ideas to help privately. You can always find good deals, if your Realtor is good at doing their job. I had a great one. I moved down in February, and needed to find a place quickly.....we did in one day of looking; closed 35 days later. Still living in the same house. It was the right decision for us.

Never mind

Since the original topic/issue is no longer relevant, I suppose that we might discuss as we wish. :D:):D

For the record,my never mind had nothing to do with off topic talk.....it was about when the double points started...:p