How many formal nights on a 6 day cruise

cruiseaholic777

Will lobsta be served on the 5 day Royal cruise?

Probably not, but I could be wrong. You can always get lobster in Crown Grill if it's really important to you. The lobster they serve in the MDR is small and, in my experience, usually overcooked.

Will lobsta be served on the 5 day Royal cruise?

We took a 5 day on Emerald as the first leg of a longer cruise.

Lobster was an option on the 5 day one night in the MDR.

Assume Royal Princess would be the same ... but you never know. :rolleyes:

We are booked on a cruise nov, 13.It is a 6 day caribbean cruise. My wife wants to know how many dresses to pack. Thank you.

There is supposed to be 1 formal night on a six-day cruise. April 2016 my cruise Personalizer clearly said one formal night for a six-day cruise, but what actually happened was two formal nights. So I guess the answer to your question is one or two. Not sure who makes the deciding factor on this ,but if it makes any difference I was On a California coastal cruise from LA to Vancouver. It was my first six-day cruise with Princess all the rest of my Cruises with Princess have been seven days or more and I always know what to expect. But luckily for me we didn't have a problem because on the second formal night we went to the crown grill ,not because we didn't have formal clothes ,because we had a complimentary dining certificate from our travel agent.

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson

If I remember correctly, think it was one small lobster tail and two prawns.

Your memory is correct. The lobster tail in the CG or Sabatini's is larger. "Formal" night on Princess ships these days is a very loose interpretation. For man it can mean anything from tux to suits to sport coats to shirt and pants with or without a tie. Women can wear just about anything that has sparkles including flip flops with sparkles!

I would say no, because lobster is usually served on the 2nd formal night.

That's because there were TWO formal nights. On a 5/6 day there will only be ONE formal night so lobster is offered then then. At least it was on ours. :)