You can now book Empress through December

Are you going to book?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If the price is right. Even if it wasn't, I might swap my Anthem booking to the Christmas cruise. My biggest problem with the Empress was the limited itinerary and the short cruise length. These Yucatan cruises are just what I was looking for in other sailings too.

Just got off the phone with Royal. The CVP acknowledged the cruise. But when looking for prices. He can back on and said he was not even supposed to talk about it. And told me I would get an email when the sailings went up.

I would like to do the 8 night and the 7 night B2B.

We are booked on the Grandeur, but might change to the Empress.

They created a whole to of buzz with their Customer Appreciation flyer. :eek: ;)

I shudder to think of what changes RC would have made to the balcony discount if it wasn't Customer Appreciation week!

Yucatan voyages certainly have my attention.

That is what I thought, I'll have to watch reviews to decide if I can do 7 or 8 days on a ship that small.

Edited by BillOh

But those are always the two most expensive cruise weeks of the year.

Oh I know. We've sailed at Christmas and March break for the past 5 years but these prices are still high for this ship. If someone doesn't mind booking at the last minute I'd bet that these prices come down a fair bit.

I got a CP view room on Oasis last year for Christmas around this time for the same as what they want for an inside on Empress.

For this years Holiday cruises the 8 day Freedom NY cruise is less, 8 day Jewel is less, 7 night Adventure and 7 night Rhapsody are about the same.