3 for 3 Promotion

lrockwitt

I booked a B2B Panama Canal cruise with a 3 for 3 promotion through my TA. Looking at my Cruise Personalizer, I notice that I only received one Promotion. I also realize that there is a different promotion now and this has been some time ago. Will I be able to get Princess to honor both. I am trying to get in touch with my TA. Anyone have a similar situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I booked a B2B Panama Canal cruise with a 3 for 3 promotion through my TA. Looking at my Cruise Personalizer, I notice that I only received one Promotion. I also realize that there is a different promotion now and this has been some time ago. Will I be able to get Princess to honor both. I am trying to get in touch with my TA. Anyone have a similar situation?

What were the 3 things?

They were two different bookings, made at the same time. Should have gotten the same promotion on both???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have two different booking numbers and the promo was available for both sailings at the time you booked then yes, you should receive the 3 promo items for each leg of the cruise. If you only have one booking number for both legs of the cruise then you will receive the free grats. for the entire cruise, but will only receive one OBC and one specialty dining. Check your cruise personilizer. Does it show one or two booking numbers? Ask your T.A. for a PDF copy(ies) of the Princess Booking Confirmation Passenger Copy and you will see everything there.

To answer your other questions, you can not get two promos on the same booking. If the current promo is better than what you already have you can ask your T.A. to cancel and re-book under the new promo. You have to do the math to work out the net cost. Sometimes T.A.'s charge a fee to make changes, this is a T.A. fee not one from Princess. Mine does not. Also, your current booking might have a non-refundable deposit, so look out for this.

Free gratuities, specially dining and OBC. I received one promotion on one cruise but not on the second.

On your cruise personalizer your OBC should show up on your list of payments and credits as a sales promotion. The paid gratuities should show up as paid on the section for pre-paying the gratuities. The specialty dining should be in the form of a voucher you will find in your cabin when you board but not shown on your cruise personalizer.

Free gratuities, specially dining and OBC. I received one promotion on one cruise but not on the second.

Wasn't 3 for free specialty dining, free gratuities, and one category cabin upgrade? No box, if I recall

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

Wasn't 3 for free specialty dining, free gratuities, and one category cabin upgrade? No box, if I recall

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

That's what our "3 for Free" was. The free gratuities is the big thing. On our My Princess personalizer it shows up as a credit.

From what I understand the free specialty dining is for one night and not every night. Don't know for sure since it's not until our January cruise .

Edited by OCruisers

I have a situation where I booked 3 short cruises for September and my TA is giving me an OBC for 2 of those cruises. However when I check my cruise personalizer, it does not show the OBC from my TA. When I called Princess Cruises, they advised me that THEY can see the OBC but I do not (?!?). I am really confused as this has never happened before, but then my TA's have never offered me any OBC before. Has this happened to anyone else? And once I am on board, if the TA's OBC is not on my folio, what should I do?

I spoke to Princess and my promotion shows up in there system. They do not know why it does not show up in my Personalizer???

They are sending me an email with my amenities as proof just in case.

We had the same promotion on a previous cruise and nothing was noted on our Princess documents. I printed my document from my travel agent where it was shown and brought it on the cruise. Once onboard the ship I checked with customer service and they did have a record of the 3 for free promo although the Princess documents did not show it. I was worried I would be charged for the gratuities, but it all worked out fine.

I have a situation where I booked 3 short cruises for September and my TA is giving me an OBC for 2 of those cruises. However when I check my cruise personalizer, it does not show the OBC from my TA. When I called Princess Cruises, they advised me that THEY can see the OBC but I do not (?!?). I am really confused as this has never happened before, but then my TA's have never offered me any OBC before. Has this happened to anyone else? And once I am on board, if the TA's OBC is not on my folio, what should I do?

Have your TA/Princess give you some kind of documentation for it.

In the past there were certain kinds of OBC that I could never see until I was onboard, and sometimes would take a day or 2 to show up. :rolleyes:

Not sure of thats still the case or not.

It tells you at princess site that not all credits will show, we also have free gratuities on next cruise and it does not show anywhere.

To see your free gratuities, go to the personalizer and click on the option for you to pre-purchase gratuities. It should show that you already have them taken care of (it should say "paid" by each person's name.)

To see your free gratuities, go to the personalizer and click on the option for you to pre-purchase gratuities. It should show that you already have them taken care of (it should say "paid" by each person's name.)

Thank you for the tip, it show but it does not say paid, but it is greyed out.