Booked an Interior Guarantee on Oasis for September!

Crism

I did a quick search but didn't see anything about Interior Guarantee's recently.

We just booked a last minute (within a month) Interior Guarantee on Oasis. There is not a room assigned yet but the check-in process has been completed. We are keeping our fingers crossed and will keep everyone posted on the results. Both of us are Diamond members with just over 100 nights each. This will be our first Diamond cruise on the Oasis class, and first cruise since our TA on Rhapsody earlier this year.

We are looking forward to Drew Devine's first cruise back from vacation and some R&R!

Edited by Crism

On Allure we got 10279 which was tiny. The bed was pushed up against the wall so we both had to get out on one side. The chair blocked access to the wardrobe and was really heavy to move everyday. There were no drawers just shelves for storage. I would never recommend that cabin. I hope you fare better than we did

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The room showed up this morning! 12539 which is they very very forward most room on the right side on Deck 12. I'm reading that this is an L category and is a "Large Interior Stateroom."

Sounds good to us!

The room showed up this morning! 12539 which is they very very forward most room on the right side on Deck 12. I'm reading that this is an L category and is a "Large Interior Stateroom."

Sounds good to us!

You will be getting LOTS of exercise. ;)

Enjoy!

See if there's another L available in better location if you want to move.

Sounds good to us!

You have the right attitude and deck 12 is a great central location.

If you're inclined, there are websites that will show you all available cabins (can't mention here) within a given category as you can move to any other open cabin within the exact category you've been assigned.

Another option if you wish would be to call the RC Crown and Anchor number (rather than the main RC number although you could) and ask for assistance as to what other options are available within the same category that might be worth considering. Many of the C&A agents we've encountered have been extremely helpful. Not every time, but certainly the majority.

Sounds to me like you'll enjoy your cruise no matter what and at the end of the day for the most part, the cabin is just where you'll sleep & change.

All the best on your cruise!

John

You have the right attitude and deck 12 is a great central location.

If you're inclined, there are websites that will show you all available cabins (can't mention here) within a given category as you can move to any other open cabin within the exact category you've been assigned.

Another option if you wish would be to call the RC Crown and Anchor number (rather than the main RC number although you could) and ask for assistance as to what other options are available within the same category that might be worth considering. Many of the C&A agents we've encountered have been extremely helpful. Not every time, but certainly the majority.

Sounds to me like you'll enjoy your cruise no matter what and at the end of the day for the most part, the cabin is just where you'll sleep & change.

All the best on your cruise!

John

Nope, he's stuck. No L cabins left.

The site I use has a similar name as a gum. Think of planets circling the sun in an _____.

Hi Mommabear, I can't think what is is, would you drop me a line to say hello :p

richcoryton at hotmail com

Thankyou from sunny Wales.

Thanks everyone! I've used the ____ site as well as Royal UK. Both are good! This one looks just about sold out except for 2 rooms. It should be an interesting demographic now that most kids are heading back to school.