Dancing with the Stars Fall 2016 Gowns and more

KandCsailing

What a good show, the remaining dancers are so good! Poor Laurie losing her grandma like that, so sad!

I didn't like Erin's dress but her hair was nice. C's dress was actually a top and skirt. Eh. J's red dress and hair were very pretty.

Can't believe it's almost over!

Not surprised at the results tonight.

It is too bad that there can't be a tie for the mirror ball.:D

Loved C's dress. The color, the cut, everything I could see. Didn't care for her hair, however.

Not a fan of raglan sleeves so I didn't care for J's outfit.

I really liked Erin's dress. It was a nice rich color and fit her beautifully.

I have no idea who is going to win; at least two of them are so equal in ability it will come down to popularity, I guess.

While I loved the color and cut of E's dress, I kept wanting to pull it up--it just lay way to low on her body. She looked so uncomfortable with the way her arms were hampered by the silly sleeves.

I liked J's dress and the color of C's. Lindsey's pink flowy dress was beautiful also in the first dance.

I'll watch last night's show tonight - I saw a glimpse of Erin's dress and liked it a lot.

Not surprised Jana came in 4th - she was always on the verge of being voted out, in the bottom 2 a lot. But I think she has a lot of talent.

Just not sure who will or should win this season. I'm thinking Laurie, but then again, the two guys are great.

I guess we'll know tonight - I'll look it up at 7 p.m. Seattle time and will know then.

Edited by Sandy Sails

I agree with Nebr. I loved Erin's dress except that it was too low on the arms and chest. I would have pulled it up a few inches and then maybe poor Erin could have moved her arms. :) Beautiful color on her.

I'm still Team James but Laurie is such a ray of sunshine. I'll be happy if either of them wins.

Erin's dress for the finale was really beautiful--probably my favorite she has ever worn. I'm fine with the results; would have been fine with either of the top two.

Since we watched very little of everything except the dances, I didn't notice what C and J were wearing--I either read or color during all the other stuff going on.

I haven't see Erin's dress for the finale yet so can't comment. I agree her dress on Monday night should have been worn higher on top. I didn't like J's dress Monday night but I liked C's green dress - which is ironic considering her comment about one of the dancers wearing green and how she didn't like green, lol.

It was a good season, nobody weird, the top 4 dancers were amazing. Anybody could have won and deserved it. I was rooting for James at the end but am happy with who actually won.

Yes, Derek partnered with Marilu Henner, who came in 6th place overall. Not bad. He didn't get his usual already-very-talented-dancer partner this time, lol.

But maybe they thought Marilu was going to be that person with her dance background.:D

HI all!

I agree that it was a really good season & either of the final 2 could have won.

I OTOH was not a fan of Erin's dress. I thought it made her look really heavy from the waist down. Now the dress on Monday I really liked, especially the colour.

See you next season!

~ Jo ~ :)

Yes, I knew he was partnered with Marilu H., but I didn't see him last night.

Must have blinked.:p

Oops, sorry. I just got done watching last night's finale and no, Derek wasn't there.

Liked Erin's shimmery pink dress (Jo, it did make her look a little heavy), and loved C and J's dresses. A very festive show!

See you in the Spring for the next season! Happy holidays to all!

But maybe they thought Marilu was going to be that person with her dance background.:D

Even though Marilu has slender "dancer" legs, she often seemed a bit awkward to me. Early in the season, I predicted Derek would not have a shot at the trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just heard Erin Andrews was battling cervical cancer during part of the last DWTS season. She had surgery and hopefully it got all the cancer. Prayers to her.

She did really well for doing DWTS and the NFL at the time and keeping it a secret.

• 2 weeks later...