Breakdown of all Drink Purchases?

CanuckinSMA

Will our "bill" have a listing of ALL drinks we consume on the Explore 4 package? It would be helpful to know in making decisions for future cruises if it's worth taking the package? Do they list what the cost of the drinks you consumed - ie. speciality coffees, water etc.? Thanks!

You might get a receipt at time of getting the drink. DW kept ours from our one Explore4 experience. Don't think they list price...just a receipt.

You might or might not get a receipt. I suppose if you ask for one, they will oblige. It seems that once the waiters recognized us, they did not bring receipts anymore.

On our last cruise all beverage purchases were listed on our account. Where covered under SBP Package the amount was followed by a credit. So you could use it to calculate the value of your beverages total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On our Eurodam last fall we had the Signature Beverage package via Explore4.

We did not get any receipts nor was the cost of the drinks listed on our shipboard account.

But I did keep track of everything we ordered, i.e., prices so that we could decide is we wanted to purchase the package on our spring cruise. Our drink bill for 14 days was only around $600 -- did not buy the package.

Thank you...we've never cruised before so will there be a price list of everything including water, cappucinos etc. when we're served it? Then we can keep track of everything..I have a feeling it won't be our last cruise! Lots of great info I'm digesting on this site!!

I was planning to take a small pocket size notebook and a pen to record our drinks. If I have a computer with I'll log them in a spreadsheet every day or two. I keep a cruise diary on the computer anyway. Only takes a couple minutes.

I was planning to take a small pocket size notebook and a pen to record our drinks. If I have a computer with I'll log them in a spreadsheet every day or two. I keep a cruise diary on the computer anyway. Only takes a couple minutes.

To each his own, but I prefer to spend my time taking advantage of the Beverage Card ! :D

On our Eurodam last fall we had the Signature Beverage package via Explore4.

We did not get any receipts nor was the cost of the drinks listed on our shipboard account.

But I did keep track of everything we ordered, i.e., prices so that we could decide is we wanted to purchase the package on our spring cruise. Our drink bill for 14 days was only around $600 -- did not buy the package.

Last cruise on the Maasdam SOME of the drinks were listed on our account and then with a credit but we too kept ALL receipts for future planning. Our beer and water bottle consumption for 14 days was $670 and we paid $460 more for the Explorer4 promotion. So ours paid off but it has also helped in our planning of our 33 day cruise with LOTS of sea days...i.e....lots of beer time :D and so we have been purchasing ship board credit so all is paid before we leave...or at least a good portion of it.

Happy Sailing!!

We had the package on our cruise in July. I printed our accounts on the last full day of the cruise from one of the kiosks in the atrium, and it listed all the drinks. I'd kept most of our receipts and checked them against the listing. On our final account, that was delivered to our cabin the last night, it did NOT list all the drinks. If you want a list, print your accounts the last night from the kiosk.

The results of my "study" is that we would never bother to purchase the beverage package. We spent an average of about $200 each, and that was totally splurging on things we wouldn't even normally drink, like cappuccino instead of regular coffee at dinner.

On one of our cruises the beverages did not show up on our account. I went to the front desk and asked for a print out of the activity on our SBP. They printed out a complete list of just those purchases, so it was really easy to see the total of our spending. And that does help for future cruises, when you either want to get it or remove it from your booking.