Questions about beverage package

El Monito

I don't want to be accused of stealing or having my beverage package cancelled so I have some questions. I am the only one having a package on our upcoming cruise.

1. If I order some water bottles from my ultimate beverage package and stock the cabins refrigerator with them, is my girlfriend allowed to drink from them if she is thirsty or does she need to order her own and pay for it separately? Can I share them on land with her or does the rule apply there aswell or only the ship?

2. If order a bottle of beer and buy one extra of the same brand for my wife at the bar, would it considered be stealing if we mix the bottles up and I drink from her paid beer and she drank from my beer that was part of the package?

How can they spot which one that belongs to who if we ourselves loose track off them? I know that maybe it would be safest to waste them both and get new ones and keep better track on whos beer is whos, but that doesn't seem environmental friendly.

I don't want to be accused of stealing or having my beverage package cancelled so I have some questions. I am the only one having a package on our upcoming cruise.

1. If I order some water bottles from my ultimate beverage package and stock the cabins refrigerator with them, is my girlfriend allowed to drink from them if she is thirsty or does she need to order her own and pay for it separately? Can I share them on land with her or does the rule apply there aswell or only the ship?So, you pose an ethical question. The correct answer is no she should not drink them as they came from the package and she does not have a package. You can only get one bottle at a time so if you want to waste the time 'stocking' your fridge (and that is a kind term - they're more like coolers) go for it. On land only you will know, so that one is your call. How ethical are you?

2. If order a bottle of beer and buy one extra of the same brand for my wife at the bar, would it considered be stealing if we mix the bottles up and I drink from her paid beer and she drank from my beer that was part of the package?

How can they spot which one that belongs to who if we ourselves loose track off them? I know that maybe it would be safest to waste them both and get new ones and keep better track on whos beer is whos, but that doesn't seem environmental friendly. So now you've gone from ethics to being silly. You will have a paid receipt for one of the beers. It won't be a problem.

Have a good trip.

1. If I order some water bottles from my ultimate beverage package and stock the cabins refrigerator with them, is my girlfriend allowed to drink from them if she is thirsty or does she need to order her own and pay for it separately? Can I share them on land with her or does the rule apply there aswell or only the ship?

How can they spot which one that belongs to who if we ourselves loose track off them? I know that maybe it would be safest to waste them both and get new ones and keep better track on whos beer is whos, but that doesn't seem environmental friendly.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

If I were you I'd be more worried about mixing up my wife and girlfriend. Just sayin...

I don't know this person from a tree but the "wife" in his other post was the Concordia captain's. So no problem for OP?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to confess to a total brain fart / senior moment. The OP only has two posts. I went back and read their first post. The one about Concordia. I just reread their initial post in this thread and saw the potential entanglement.

I gotta drink more. Or less.

Sent from my iPad using Forums