Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

When will RCCL let us know when we can book the Oasis 4. for the TA. I don't seem to get those messages via e-mail.

Thanks for your help. I really want to book at the beginning. Any suggestions as to location of best cabin for the TA.

When will RCCL let us know when we can book the Oasis 4. for the TA. I don't seem to get those messages via e-mail. ...

These are the two weeks that RC has planned for European bookings:

Week of March 6, 2017 - Europe (Phase I), Year-Round Caribbean, & Bahamas

Week of March 20, 2017 - Europe (Phase II)

Best thing to do is keep watching here.

These are the two weeks that RC has planned for European bookings:

Week of March 6, 2017 - Europe (Phase I), Year-Round Caribbean, & Bahamas

Week of March 20, 2017 - Europe (Phase II)

Best thing to do is keep watching here.

Are the TA's Part of Europe (Phase I or Phase II)?

Are the TA's Part of Europe (Phase I or Phase II)?

Freedom TA last year for this fall was the week of March 6, 2016, first week of last year's releases.

Harmony TA (new build) I purchased the first day it was available, March 17, 2015. As best I remember it was the only thing released that day.

Freedom TA last year for this fall was the week of March 6, 2016, first week of last year's releases.

Harmony TA (new build) I purchased the first day it was available, March 17, 2015. As best I remember it was the only thing released that day.

I have not heard anything at all about the Symphony (or Oasis 4) other than the name. Am I missing something? Do we have any idea of when she will be doing her first cruises and TA?:confused:

Wish we could! We managed the 24 night TP cruise previously but we are both still working full time and it's very difficult to have so much time off. I've recently changed jobs and I can't quite get away for that long again (it ended up being a whole month, it was glorious!). The 16-18 nighters that they're offering, combined with a week in Hawaii, seems like a good middle ground. But it sounds like a lovely idea :)

Put it on your list for future cruises. :)

I have not heard anything at all about the Symphony (or Oasis 4) other than the name. Am I missing something? Do we have any idea of when she will be doing her first cruises and TA?:confused:

Oasis 4 is due Spring 2018, and we will find out more in a few weeks when new itineraries are released.

Michael Bayley said during President's Cruise last September that she will debut in Europe (like Harmony did) and then head to the US. My guess is Miami since the new terminal is set to be complete in the Fall of 2018

Michael Bayley said during President's Cruise last September that she will debut in Europe (like Harmony did) and then head to the US. My guess is Miami since the new terminal is set to be complete in the Fall of 2018

Yep what Erik said :) Heard Michael Bayley say this as well.

Have to see what they offer on new bookings this time.

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Just going by past years the "sales" we're their usual sales although they excluded new ships and China itineraries. Symphony will probably be excluded from sales if they follow past history.

Hint. Watch every sale for the next 6 months or do and what the prices for Symphony are. With Harmony they did not artificially raise Harmony's prices on the first sale that she was not excluded from leading to great deals for about a one week period until they started raising prices.

Just going by past years the "sales" we're their usual sales although they excluded new ships and China itineraries. Symphony will probably be excluded from sales if they follow past history.

Hint. Watch every sale for the next 6 months or do and what the prices for Symphony are. With Harmony they did not artificially raise Harmony's prices on the first sale that she was not excluded from leading to great deals for about a one week period until they started raising prices.

That is true as Harmony was included in the 30/30 sale back in June/july 2015 when we booked for this upcoming Spring Break cruise on 11 March. We paid $3900 including taxes for Oceanview Balcony which then soared to a high of over $6000 at one point...crazy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dumb question. I'm assuming 2018 will be released for sailing into December. Will 2019 be the same or are only a few months being released. We are planning on a September 2019 Western Caribbean sailing, but are somewhat flexible.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You'll have to wait till (presumably) this time next year for September 2019

The sailing's they'll release shortly will go up to about April / May 2019

That is true as Harmony was included in the 30/30 sale back in June/july 2015 when we booked for this upcoming Spring Break cruise on 11 March. We paid $3900 including taxes for Oceanview Balcony which then soared to a high of over $6000 at one point...crazy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We found that to be true as well. We initially booked our December HOTS sailing on 4/7, and the fare was $1899/person (excluding taxes) for a JS. Then in June, the price dropped to $1330/person.

I watched fares go up from there. I think I saw it hit $5000 at one point, but it could have been higher as I didn't check that often.

Here's to hoping for something like that when the new sailings get release(yn)(wanted to use the fingers crossed emoji