Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Has anyone seen JS rooms when doing mock bookings?

I've been monitoring since the room categorization changes (since Symphony itineraries were released last week) and under 'Suites' I am getting everything BUT a JS, even for bookings that had just been released. This is on US and UK RC website. Just wondered if anyone else has actually seen any JS pricing online.

From the sounds of things, we'll probably have to book over the phone when we do finally get the release dates to get more details (since cabins are going quick!) but just have been surprised not to see any JS's!

All of my recent bookings have been JS, and I have had no trouble making them, mock or real. I have booked Symphony online, and looked at other sailings on different class ships -- Voyager and Radiance Class, to be specific. No problems at all, if the website is functioning at all (which is not always the case).

I've been monitoring since the room categorization changes (since Symphony itineraries were released last week) and under 'Suites' I am getting everything BUT a JS, even for bookings that had just been released. This is on US and UK RC website. Just wondered if anyone else has actually seen any JS pricing online.

From the sounds of things, we'll probably have to book over the phone when we do finally get the release dates to get more details (since cabins are going quick!) but just have been surprised not to see any JS's!

I booked a couple of Junior Suites (J3) on Symphony. Or are you talking about other ships?

What gives you the impression that cabins are going quickly?

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

What gives you the impression that cabins are going quickly?

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

It's very strange. Allure in Aug 2018 just opened this morning and I'm supposed to believe there are only four D4 cabins remaining available? All bad locations too - either way in front or way aft. The appearance of a full ship in this case may be RCI limiting availability of all cabins early in order to sell the ones that are usually booked last.

I'm not seeing any great deals! Paid 2,000 for 9 night balcony Jan 18. Jan 19 is all above that for 7 night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me either. The same exact cabin, ship and sailing date for the cruise I have for 2017 is $700.00 cheaper than the one just released this morning for 2018.

It's very strange. Allure in Aug 2018 just opened this morning and I'm supposed to believe there are only four D4 cabins remaining available? All bad locations too - either way in front or way aft. The appearance of a full ship in this case may be RCI limiting availability of all cabins early in order to sell the ones that are usually booked last.

Call Crown & Anchor and request the cabin you want.

I booked 3 more Harmony cruises today. When I did a mock booking this morning none of the staterooms I like were showing as available...but when I called to book an alternative I asked about the cabins I prefer and the very cabins WERE available.:):):)...even for B2B.

IMO, that's a real problem with the website. They only offer a few of the available cabins, even fewer than the before. There is no place to enter a preferred cabin number, either, if it isn't displayed. So, you have to call to get what you want. Other websites will show you the available cabins, but you still have to call RCI to get them, or book on a 3rd partry website.

I'm getting very frustrated with the roll out of the 2018 Caribbean itineraries. We are planning a family reunion and were debating between the Harmony OTS out of FLL or the Freedom out of SJU for Dec 2018. This is my first time ever trying to book this early and it's difficult. Pricing isn't losing properly.

Just got off the phone with RCCL after holding for 27minutes to be told call back in a couple months for pricing on the Freedom because it will most definitely keep being delayed. The rep told me not to expect anything for at least 20 days. So one call, one rep - conflicting information.

The information I've gotten on here has been more accurate.

If Brilliance of the Seas will be doing 4/5 nights from Tampa in winter, what does that mean for spring? We were hoping for a 5 night out of Tampa for April or May. Is that considered summer season?

Generally all the 5 day cruises end mid April. After that you will have only 7 day cruises or the 3/4 day short cruises. Also, in the past Tampa has not been a year round port although Empress is sailing from there this summer.

If Brilliance of the Seas will be doing 4/5 nights from Tampa in winter, what does that mean for spring? We were hoping for a 5 night out of Tampa for April or May. Is that considered summer season?

Brilliance is scheduled in Amsterdam for the summer beginning May 1 2018. Last call is September 1 2018.

IMO, that's a real problem with the website. They only offer a few of the available cabins, even fewer than the before. There is no place to enter a preferred cabin number, either, if it isn't displayed. So, you have to call to get what you want. Other websites will show you the available cabins, but you still have to call RCI to get them, or book on a 3rd partry website.

I 100% agree, the website was awful today. Knowing what I know now, the website is completely inadequate to handle bookings with this new setup. What amazes me further is that the U.K. Site looks great and setup perfectly.

I 100% agree, the website was awful today. Knowing what I know now, the website is completely inadequate to handle bookings with this new setup. What amazes me further is that the U.K. Site looks great and setup perfectly.

The only thing I don't like about the UK Website is scrolling for dates

If you put in a search of say May 2017 - April 2018 and try to search for the dates of sailings you have to press the right arrow a single date at a time to view the sail dates. Annoying.

The only thing I don't like about the UK Website is scrolling for dates

If you put in a search of say May 2017 - April 2018 and try to search for the dates of sailings you have to press the right arrow a single date at a time to view the sail dates. Annoying.

Use US site, or online travel agent site to find the dates you are interested in. And then go to UK site to find cabins.

Use US site, or online travel agent site to find the dates you are interested in. And then go to UK site to find cabins.

US Website comes up with a blank page for me when I press search :D

Such terrible programming

I've noticed on the cruise planner in the past few days when I try to go into any of tabs I just get a white screen too with 'error on page' message

Horrendous

I went and changed my mind again ... instead of doing a B2B on Freedom out of San Juan, I'm going to stick with my April Navigator cruise and book a transatlantic for Oct/Nov. I looked at the 2017 offerings today and liked how low the prices were.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked the Liberty online this morning after work. I will transfer it to my TA soon. We never got an email confirming, but it shows up on My Cruises on the website.

The website was wonky. It kept coming up as a white screen when we were booking, until DH figured out that the screen was way to the right and we had to scroll to the left on each screen. That happened on two different computers with two different browsers.

Limited cabins available online as stated, but we got a basic balcony near the forward elevator on Deck 9 & I am happy with that. [emoji5]

Now I am waiting for the Anthem fall 2018 itineraries and the spring 2019 TP offerings.