Enough with the negativity. What is your FAVORITE thing about cruising?

Doggielover68

I love the feeling of getting away from it all. Cruising gives me the opportunity to completely "unplug" from reality, the Internet, etc and just relax. The only thing I have to worry about is what I will eat for dinner!

What's your favorite thing?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

"UNPLUG COMPLETELY" My cell phone goes in my luggage and it's now time to relax, drink, eat, & sleep at my leisure. I just "LOVE" watching people try to

connect with the Bad "WIFI" on the ships. I just smile and give them a toast!

I have to say E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I especially love the time that I get to spend with my husband. That tops out my list for sure.

Same here. Between work, chores, and pets we don't have much quality time during the week. I love leaving all of the responsibilities behind. (I do miss my pets, just not the cleanup lol)

I love completely unplugging!!!! I love spending time with my hubby, meeting new people and having nothing to do but whatever strikes my mood at the moment!

My husband says that in my first life I must have lived on the ocean because it is the only time I am ever completely relaxed!!!

We are sailing the Freedom on Oct 2nd, one more time before she leaves PC. Sure am going to miss her.....my favorite ship hands down!!

I have to say E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I especially love the time that I get to spend with my husband. That tops out my list for sure.

I have to completely agree with this. The hubs and I work opposite hours. He's still asleep when I leave in the morning, and I'm long in bed when he gets home. We have one or two afternoons together per week, and those days always seem to be spent running errands. When we're on a cruise, it's like, "Hey! I remember you!" :p

I love the feeling of getting away from it all. Cruising gives me the opportunity to completely "unplug" from reality, the Internet, etc and just relax. The only thing I have to worry about is what I will eat for dinner!

What's your favorite thing?

Having someone else doing cooking and cleaning. I only have to unpack/pack once while seeing different places.

Time to relax.

Entertainment.

Thank you for starting this thread. I, too, do not like negativity and I try not to invite it into my life and into my spirit. ;):)

I love everything about cruising - well, maybe not the Muster Drill :D - but I really enjoy spending time with my husband and experiencing the power and strength of the ocean. It can be calm one day and be rough the next... blue, green, gray... it's all so very intriguing.

Just the fact that I can do it. Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to travel. No matter what happens ( if things don't go exactly as planned ) I never take it for granted that I get to do it :)

YES...THIS! I think that is why I'm an easy going traveler and I don't let things get to me. I am very fortunate to provide my family with vacations like this. Something that my parents could not and did not do.

I'm with you guys & gals, I love it all; although only been on 1 prior cruise; being carefree and just going with the flow, as you don't have to go or be anywhere if you don't want too! Being around other like minded people and some of the friendliest.

Really love approaching the port pier & seeing the ship for the first time, feeling the excitement swell in the pit of your stomach, as it grows with every step you get closer until the magic moment you step onboard. Unload your items in your cabin & then having the first drink in your hand taking it all in and the joy realising it's actually happening and you're there!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums