Bidding for Haven/Upgrades

leeker13

Totally get it! At this point, im pretty sure im staying put in my mini suite......last check, there were only 2 haven courtyard left. Everything else showed sold out. Thank goodness I booked a room Im happy with!

4 more days!!:cool:

I totally agree with you. At this point I wouldn't care if I was in the engine room, I just need to get on this ship. Would have been nice to surprise the Family but it will still be an amazing good time. Vacations are what you make of it.:cool:

Sailing on Escape April 29, booked BA. Have pending bids on H5 and H9, although at this point their website shows H9s sold out. Have never done anything like The Haven before so really hoping we get this!

We are sailing on the Epic May 18th and the ship has been completely "sold out" for many weeks. However after talking to a NCL rep he informed me that there were still rooms available. Doesn't make sense not to show them unless they think they can get more money by people upbidding then reducing the prices so last minute people would booked. We do have a upbid on a H-4 so we'll see when time gets closer. It would be nice to know one way or the other prior to 48 hours to sailing because we are flying out earlier to tour Barcelona prior to sailing.:cool:

We are on the 5/12 sailing of the Dawn. I have had a bid in for ocean view and balcony. I had a dream we won the balcony for 500$ so I bumped my bid to 250 a person. I have read people in my class can be upgraded for as much as 150pp. We will be happy regardless I have always cruised in the cheapest cabin with perks. This is our first time with NCL. I did try to call to upsell and was told once the ship has bidding that is the only option. So we sit and wait 32 days. . .

We are on the 5/12 sailing of the Dawn. I have had a bid in for ocean view and balcony. I had a dream we won the balcony for 500$ so I bumped my bid to 250 a person. I have read people in my class can be upgraded for as much as 150pp. We will be happy regardless I have always cruised in the cheapest cabin with perks. This is our first time with NCL. I did try to call to upsell and was told once the ship has bidding that is the only option. So we sit and wait 32 days. . .

You could also try calling to see what the Upgrade price is (not upsell). The current price of your inside may be closer in price to the OceanView or Balcony and that would let you choose the room you want. You would need to contact the regular number, not upsell number. It doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm also anxiously (that's an understatement) waiting for word on my bids for Escape this Saturday. The suspense is killing me!

Ditto!....I keep checking and there's only 2 Haven rooms at any level still available. Having said that, they may have pulled these rooms for bidders, who knows. Good luck to you but only after I get mine!!!! :evilsmile:

Ditto!....I keep checking and there's only 2 Haven rooms at any level still available. Having said that, they may have pulled these rooms for bidders, who knows. Good luck to you but only after I get mine!!!! :evilsmile:

When i put i. 3 people, haven says not available :(. Im probably out of luck!😭

When i put i. 3 people, haven says not available :(. Im probably out of luck!😭

Keep the faith Vicki......I'm not giving up, I'm in too deep for that. I am in a mid-balcony now and bid on all Havens as well as a MINI upgrade so at this point I just want to win something, although the Haven would have been a great surprise for my family.

Keep the faith Vicki......I'm not giving up, I'm in too deep for that. I am in a mid-balcony now and bid on all Havens as well as a MINI upgrade so at this point I just want to win something, although the Haven would have been a great surprise for my family.

Oh ill keep my fingers crossed for you!! Yes, i always try to keep the faith in everything :).

4 days and we will be on the ship.....life is good!!

Not to mention todays my sons 17th birthday! We are celebrating on the ship :):ship:

Same here! On the Getaway sailing on 4/16, these promotional emails from NCL are brutal right now if you're waiting for an upgrade bid! But like others we booked the room we'd be happy in, as we had no idea there was an upgrade program when we booked last year. I do feel a little silly checking all the time, but that just adds to the excitement of it all. Good luck to everyone!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!......well, no emails but I went to look at my bids they all say EXPIRED for the Haven. What a huge let down. My bids were all in the upper Fair and some Good range. Looks like I did get a slight bump up to a Mini from a Balcony because that bid said Processing. What a sad day. Oh well is cruise time people....time to drink my sorrows away.....thang God for the Beverage package.....next stop MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. whoooohoooo

I can't do this anymore I am hawking all my accounts that might indicate some kind of change. I have so much work to do before I leave and I can't concentrate on anything else LOL. Can we all say obsessive compulsive[emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't do this anymore I am hawking all my accounts that might indicate some kind of change. I have so much work to do before I leave and I can't concentrate on anything else LOL. Can we all say obsessive compulsive[emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok....obsessive compulsive[emoji853]