Sara Lee promotion win free cruise?

pris993

Suggest you check the actual email address that you received the offer/competition notification from - there have been scam emails around with cruises offered as prizes, none legitimate. By looking carefully at the sender's email for these it is nothing like the actual company. If it is a legitimate competition I would expect information be be on the company's website; if run by a third party I would not be entering.

Edited by Aussieflyer

Anyone get an email, ref a chance to win a free cruise implying a connection between Princess and Sara Lee snacks? This seems very strange to me... hope Princess is not serving Sara Lee on board now.

Got one too. Might get spam emails after I register.

Suggest you check the actual email address that you received the offer/competition notification from - there have been scam emails around with cruises offered as prizes, none legitimate. By looking carefully at the sender's email for these it is nothing like the actual company. If it is a legitimate competition I would expect information be be on the company's website; if run by a third party I would not be entering.

Besides wondering the possible connection to Princess, it did strike me this maybe a scam, so thought I'd see if others received it as well.