Which Quiet Mini Suite on The Jade?

ctnurse

I am looking to book a mini suite on the Jade, and I have read that they can be a bit noisy. My choices are below the Fitness Center (forward), The Garden Cafe(aft) or Mid Ship under the pool deck or Garden Cafe.

Does anyone know of a specific cabin or area which will be the most quiet.

I would avoid being under the kid's center area on the port side. My choices would first be 11062, then 11536 and 11548. 11062 is under the walkway that connects the Garden Cafe area with the pool deck. However, it is directly under a restroom. That area has very little traffic in the evening and at night. The other two are under the pool deck which will be very active during the day but quiet at night. We always select a deck 11 mini on all the Jewel class suites. However, deck 12 is an active deck and there will always be some type of occasional noise from there. However, with those rooms I've mentioned, not too bad. Here is a link to deck plans that lets you slide one deck over the other to see what is above you. That will come up with the Pearl, but all the Jewel class ships are basically the same.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/dragdeck.php?ship=Norwegian-Pearl&zoom=1

Another vote for 11500. It is a quiet area. It is under the spa and next to the officer's entrance to the bridge and their cabins. We've stayed in 11504 on the Jade.

You will have some traffic in the hall as people make their way to the bridge viewing room on sea days.

Edited by herdingdogmom

• 3 weeks later...

We've been in 11070 twice, once on the Jade and once on her sister ship the Jewel and had no trouble with noise either time. I know that is not one of your choices but I would think 11062 would be very similar. The area above those cabins is a walkway from the pool area to the buffet. It does get foot traffic during the day but very little at night. 11062 has a restroom above it, but it gets little use, especially at night. of your choices, I would take 11062.

Avoid the cabins on the port side across from those, they are below the Kid's Club.

We prefer to be near mid ship so have little experience with the forward cabins. I would avoid being under the fitness center though.