Oasis CK - In a JS & no ability to make reservations?

MikeBTN

Just got off Harmony yesterday. We were in a Grand Suite. We made reservations every night at 6 for CK. I was in there at all hours during dinner service and there were always tables available. I would not stress about reservations. FYI we had a full sailing too with well over 6,000 cattle.

We're two months away from Pinnacle, so I'm sure I'll survive. since we'll be on Oasis 5 times before that, I hope to build a relationship with the CK manager and get it all worked out for at least 4 of our 5 weeks. :halo:

John, you should have your private table by now. Congratulations in advance on Pinnacle. You will have the Gold P card then. Maybe you can open the door for me or I'll follow you in on the Oasis in 21 days.:D:D:D

Bob & Nancy The Villages, Florida

Are you still up north? Pretty gloomy down here. I hope you don't get stuck in any Irma weather on your way south.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yeah, we are still up in "Downeast" Maine. Almost all the way up the coast, just 40 miles from Canada. Tuesday we head to Southwest Harbor, just outside of Bar Harbor Maine on Mount Desert Island for three weeks. Should be a good time to go there with the tourist season coming to a close in that busy area.

Nope, won't be getting in Irma's way, unless it hits the Maine coast. :o

Worried about a hit to Florida. Yikes. Be safe John!