Free photo

britty1

Has the one free photo gone away. I just looked at diamond benefits and I did not see it listed. Anyone cruised lately were you able to get your free picture. Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, if it was I missed it.

Has the one free photo gone away. I just looked at diamond benefits and I did not see it listed. Anyone cruised lately were you able to get your free picture. Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, if it was I missed it.

This is a recent coupon list, I still see the free photo:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50334236&postcount=21

thank you everyone, did not see it when you go to C&A and look at the diamond benefits, glad it is still a perk.

For whatever reason, RC does not publish the coupons. We have to depend on nice folks scanning and posting.

We were just on Liberty. It was our first experience with the photo machines. Even though we tried both cards on several occasions; the terminal never found either of our two photos. We never did get around to asking them to look for them.

Hubby and I both got our free photo this past weekend on Majesty. One of use and one of the ship.

One thing I did notice wasn't listed on the Diamond perk list was there was no BOGO for Johnny Rockets shakes. Bummer....

Erika

Hubby and I both got our free photo this past weekend on Majesty. One of use and one of the ship.

One thing I did notice wasn't listed on the Diamond perk list was there was no BOGO for Johnny Rockets shakes. Bummer....

Erika

The BOGO for Johnny Rockets is on the Diamond Plus list that Bob shared a link to.

Hi.

My wife and I both got ours on Harmony last saturday

(Diamond)

Ian