Door sign pictures

Sorry, I tried the search button and didnt find anything.

Would anyone like to share pictures of door signs?

I am not very creative, but would love to see some ideas.

We are traveling in 4 weeks with two friends. Will be one of thems 2nd cruise, the other couple are newbies. I am in the process of putting together a goody bag for them, and would like to add a door sign.

HELP!!

...........Or go to the $ store and get creative.

Have a nice cruise :)

She is looking for ideas or pictures as she says she is not very creative.

I don't have any pictures, but what do your friends like? Do they have any hobbies? Maybe you can start from there. Is this cruise for some special occasion? That might also be where to start.

I have made up our door signs using a scrapbooking program. I made up one for Cruise Critic and the cruise we will be doing. Sorry don't have any pictures available. Perhaps using glossy photo paper, attach stickers relating to the particular sailing, using the letters from Michaels or craft store spell out the Date and cruise you will be doing, add some accent stickers. Using a Avery magnet Sheet, attach the glossy photo paper with 2 sided tape and stick on the door. You could also decorate the Avery magnet Sheet by itself and attach to door. It is semi glossy on one side for decorating or printing although never tried running one through my printer.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

I make them for almost every cruise using Print Shop. Very easy to do. Pick a theme and go for it.

I normally have cabin attendant attach them to door for me.

I usally begin with Hello, I am Cruise Critic Member.......................... and then create. Have them for birthdays, Christmas, etc. I use Card Stock which I bought at WalMart.

When I go on cruises I seem to be some sort of a loon magnet they don't seem to be loons when I start talking to them but they seem to become one after alcohol would not like to advertise which cabin I'm in

But saying that I've also met some really really really nice people

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Eddie cranney

For a special cruise from Sydney, I purchased a personalized door magnet from Favors by Serendipity (which also sells cruise luggage tag holders):

http://www.*******************.com/store_pages/favors_search.html?term=cruise+magnet&screen=1&search_store=

P.s. the *** are "*******************"

Edited by kccrzr

For a special cruise from Sydney, I purchased a door magnet from Favors by Serendipity (which also sells cruise luggage tag holders):

http://www.*******************.com/store_pages/favors_search.html?term=cruise+magnet&screen=1&search_store=

P.S. Insert the name of the shop where the *** appear then do a search for cruise magnets

Edited by kccrzr

We have our grandkids make pictures for our door for each time we sail. It's fun seeing their interpretation of what a cruise is but now that we've taken them on one, I'm sure the pictures will be more 'accurate'