Cant print boarding passes...what happens?

amsred2

My printer is out of ink. I am hoping to get to Walmart for some more but often my old printer is difficult to find refils for...not to mention I am super busy the next two days before leaving and just might not get to it. What happens if I show up without my boarding passes printed?

If you have an iPhone...

Get to the documents page and download them to iBooks.

(Could also take screen shots of each page on your phone)

Porters will have luggage tags.

One time Carnival emailed a PDF of our documents.

If you cannot access them in any way, bring your confirmation sheet with all the pax names on it.

No idea what would happen if you were priority or had a specific staggered check in slot.

This is just my opinion BUT not everyone is tech savy especially seniors. SO show up, with proper ID and a credit card and they will do the rest.

I believe this. There are all sorts of folks that travel and don't have access to electronic devices for whatever reason. Just take care that the documentation (ID, etc) has the same name as what was done for the reservation.

This just happened with my sister and friend that I was traveling with at Port Canaveral. When we got to the terminal and they noticed that they did not have their boarding passes, so they tried to pull it up on their phones. It would not let them sign in. So when we got to the door, they just show ID and entered. When they got to the counter it was no problem since they had completed everything online. Just showed the proper ID and onto the ship they went.

Go to the port; dive into the water; scale the ship wall like spiderman to your balcony ---> works every time :D

How 'bout this? Make friends with the harbor pilot, bring him some donuts, and ride out to the ship with him. Climb the little rope ladder to Deck 0 and -- poof! -- you're on the ship. That would work too, right? ;)

My printer is out of ink. I am hoping to get to Walmart for some more but often my old printer is difficult to find refils for...not to mention I am super busy the next two days before leaving and just might not get to it. What happens if I show up without my boarding passes printed?

Buy a new printer.

I agree that you can go to the port and manage without printing your docs but does NO one on here have friends or relatives with a printer????

I don't have a printer but I have good neighbors who help me out all the time!

We are good neighbors to them in other ways so they never mind printing stuff for me.

I agree that you can go to the port and manage without printing your docs but does NO one on here have friends or relatives with a printer????

I don't have a printer but I have good neighbors who help me out all the time!

We are good neighbors to them in other ways so they never mind printing stuff for me.

Nope, have no relationship with my neighbors. One is totally bat$#!T crazy and I will get sucked into a wormhole if I go to her house. On the other side, they are super religious and while good for them for being so devout, I don't want a three hour lecture on being saved and how going on a cruise would be like taking a hedonist voyage to the underworld.

Your local library should have computers you can use and print from or a Fedex business store. Also, if you can print from your place of employment you can do that or go to a relatives home to use their computer and printer. Most hotels have business centers so if you are spending the night before you leave just print at hotel.

Edited by Drazil65