Current prices of basic Cocktails?

Cruising in the Oasis next month, and curious about some of the drink prices. More looking for Captain & Coke, 7&7, Vodka & soda, or even just shots. The prices aren't listed anywhere so looking to recent cruiser for answers. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide!

Looks like it's in the $7-11 range, depending on "shelf" of liquor used....I think it's way too high.

I'm sure that's about right I know the fancier cocktails are closer to the $11 range. Just was hoping basic sodas and liquors were cheaper. We're finally Diamond members so we get some free drinks everyday anyway, just trying to figure out the worth for the drink package. I don't think we'll drink enough to make it worth it lol. And yea that's to expensive for my blood to, on a cruise I can kinda get it, but on land no way!

I'm sure that's about right I know the fancier cocktails are closer to the $11 range. Just was hoping basic sodas and liquors were cheaper. We're finally Diamond members so we get some free drinks everyday anyway, just trying to figure out the worth for the drink package. I don't think we'll drink enough to make it worth it lol. And yea that's to expensive for my blood to, on a cruise I can kinda get it, but on land no way!

Just so you realize, you will have access to the diamond lounge for the free cocktails each evening; usually from 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. The three free drinks loaded on your Seapass card can be used at any bar during those same hours. They are not available all day, plus have to be used and cannot be carried forward to the next day.

Just so you realize, you will have access to the diamond lounge for the free cocktails each evening; usually from 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. The three free drinks loaded on your Seapass card can be used at any bar during those same hours. They are not available all day, plus have to be used and cannot be carried forward to the next day.

Thank you for the info. Already aware or this, just trying to figure out how much a few extra cocktails a night may be. Thanks!

I believe basic drinks like rum and coke, gin and tonic, etc are $8 plus 18% tip. Martinis and frozen drinks are more like $12-14 each plus 18% tip.

$12-$14is STARTING to get into the "too much" here in the Boston area. $7-$11 is pretty normal around here. I think CB at sea might live a little bit in the "boonies" !:);)

$12-$14is STARTING to get into the "too much" here in the Boston area. $7-$11 is pretty normal around here. I think CB at sea might live a little bit in the "boonies" !:);)

Fredericksburg is on the outer fringe of Northern VA, south of Washington, DC. Not quite the boonies, but almost.

Edited by VASOXFANN

I'm just asking what the average on a RC cruise is, not what everyone's local drink prices are lol. Everybody lives in different areas, we get it.

My local Mexican hole in the wall in town charges $3 for margaritas, $6 for the large ones that I can not finish if I want to walk.:)

I can still get a draft beer for $1.50 and that's in California.

Heck, I even recall a pitcher of margarita's in a bowling alley at Red Lodge, MT being $11. Wow, that was a lost night and hard next days' motorcycle ride.

Leaving in nine days on Allure will see what they charge. Even though I have a drink package.

Seems the last time we were on the Oasis in 2015 the average cocktail was around $10 plus 18%.

I know I got Bloody Mary's (well drink) for $8. But seems like a dirty martini with top shelf was more like $11.

I can still get a draft beer for $1.50 and that's in California.

Heck, I even recall a pitcher of margarita's in a bowling alley at Red Lodge, MT being $11. Wow, that was a lost night and hard next days' motorcycle ride.

Leaving in nine days on Allure will see what they charge. Even though I have a drink package.

Seems the last time we were on the Oasis in 2015 the average cocktail was around $10 plus 18%.

I know I got Bloody Mary's (well drink) for $8. But seems like a dirty martini with top shelf was more like $11.

Awesome, that's definitely what I'm thinking. I hope you have an amazing time on the Allure! Yea I'm looking at basic cocktails, not Just things on their menus, just alcohol and sodas lol. They change their drink prices so often it gets hard to keep track.

Edited by LetsGetLost

I'm just asking what the average on a RC cruise is, not what everyone's local drink prices are lol. Everybody lives in different areas, we get it.

and those different areas don't have access to the duty free drinks the cruise lines do so the margin per drink is way higher than a local bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can still get a house vodka and tonic for $6. They will tell you it's not available, then ask for the bar manager. If you don't specify they will charge you $8 for Absolute. Whether they actually give you Absolute is unknown, but it's automatic for them to charge you.

I will not give them $10 for a basic cocktail, one liquor and one mixer.

You can still get a house vodka and tonic for $6. They will tell you it's not available, then ask for the bar manager. If you don't specify they will charge you $8 for Absolute. Whether they actually give you Absolute is unknown, but it's automatic for them to charge you.

I will not give them $10 for a basic cocktail, one liquor and one mixer.

You may not give them $10 for a basic cocktail, but you also may not be drinking. Have not seen a $6 cocktail on any recent cruises, including on the Serenade earlier this year, where a gin and tonic was $10.

You may not give them $10 for a basic cocktail, but you also may not be drinking. Have not seen a $6 cocktail on any recent cruises, including on the Serenade earlier this year, where a gin and tonic was $10.

I just got them on our Alaska cruise. And I still will never pay $10. I'll drink water.

I paid a few cents less than $18.00 inc grat. for a Dirty Martini(top shelf Vodka) on Oasis in September!! Lucky I'm not a big drinker!! :eek: