LIVE from Harmony B2B First 2 US Sailing's

I ended up going back and took those dirty dishes too the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you. I probably would have done the same thing. I don't understand why people are so rude and disrespectful. Just like taking the flowers from the arrangements. :( :mad:

That's it for todays cabins. I have to go duke it out with the Wonderland Head guy because he didn't reschedule us like he said he would. and guest services said there is nothing they can do I have Muster Drill at 4:30

Edited by happychippy

Maitre D and host not yet available in Wonderland so I'm cooling off in Central Park at Park Cafe. Just a note about Park Cafe, they do NOT have chicken, they have pork and vegetarian grilled sandwiches. We have late dining on this cruise, I do not like dining after 6pm I'm a country girl that's usually ready for bed by 10pm. I will be honest and say that this 2 night preview had been a mad house with some of the rudest people. Maybe it's the free drinks that bring out their bad attitudes. Not very friendly people. I only got through half the rooms today, I will try to see more tomorrow. I have Rubicon tomorrow at 10:00am until 12:30 then we are in Nassau and I was hoping to go to The adults only Warwick while the Sisters spent the day at the British Colonial. I've already been to that resort 4 times so I wanted to see something new.

Edited by happychippy

I will be honest and say that this 2 night preview had been a mad house with some of the rudest people. Maybe it's the free drinks that bring out their bad attitudes. Not very friendly people.

First and foremost, thank you very much for taking time out of your vacation to share all of those great photos with us. It is very much appreciated.

As far as the guests on board, am I not mistaken that they are mostly travel professionals who are getting a preview of the ship? Not to excuse their behavior, but if they are on a business trip and not paying for it, that might account for some of the craziness.

Sisters are out enjoying the ship and "pin hunting"

eee04d8162df1eecff1d53e95cf24af3.png

Whaaat???? DH collects ship pins and there was not one to be found anywhere on the Harmony TA! We checked the LOGO Shop as soon as it was open after boarding and several times after that. It is a good thing that one of our fellow CC members had commemorative TA crossing pins made or he would not have had any. He would LOVE that one of the Ultimate Abyss. Guess he will be checking Ebay, LOL!:D

Whaaat???? DH collects ship pins and there was not one to be found anywhere on the Harmony TA! We checked the LOGO Shop as soon as it was open after boarding and several times after that. It is a good thing that one of our fellow CC members had commemorative TA crossing pins made or he would not have had any. He would LOVE that one of the Ultimate Abyss. Guess he will be checking Ebay, LOL!:D

I will see if I can get one for you. I'm not a collector, I only have the Central Park one you're welcome to it if you'd like it. I actually had 2 of the Central Park pins.

I will see if I can get one for you. I'm not a collector, I only have the Central Park one you're welcome to it if you'd like it. I actually had 2 of the Central Park pins.

Wow! That is so nice of of you. My email is sunnyazgirl at gmail dot com

Thank you. I will email you when I get home later this week.

I've already seen the shows that are scheduled tonight. We have dinner at 8:30pm in the American Icon. Stopped into the Pizza place to get some pictures

47e613c750fa67ccababffd40617cb7a.jpg

c314024eb70051b9872902281f4e4984.jpg

e3776ea66b07df629c63399569d61535.jpg

640effa03fdd25bc73d0baed6ccc36e9.jpg

824d01a5b2e3ec4df121c2860893eff9.jpg

c1b28a89919731169c914d9b2274f021.jpg

cf125fccd799418963ade16162e8c4bb.jpg

c4f8a6e592563dec75a3cc0871cee0e0.jpg

It's on the Promenade Deck. This is usually an active hang out spot. Great place to people watch. If music/band is playing it can be a little loud in this area. The Boot and Bonnet is right across from here we can check it out next.

35a2cac12ea8e5a8edd3a7988218da57.jpg