Live from the Reflection 11-5 to 11-12-2016

seadog67

Seadog, Thank you for your great review. I really enjoyed following your trip. We our on the same itinerary for the New Years cruise. I am sure your three dogs will be glad to see you!

Thank you! I bet New Years on Reflection will be spectacular! Have fun. Yes we're missing our little guys as well so looking forward to all the kisses when we pick them up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is a speed test this morning

e7929459110c83b0644b6f7364bb07db.png

Definitely much better with likely less traffic this time of the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait till February for our second time on the reflection! Your live review has really got us exited! Thanks for the time you put in sharing your vacation with all of us!!!!

Can't wait till February for our second time on the reflection! Your live review has really got us exited! Thanks for the time you put in sharing your vacation with all of us!!!!

Thanks OP for making an awesome thread, will re-read it when we get home, up in the air currently making our way back home after a great cruise!

Great cruise with great friends; a lot of very nice people cruise Celebrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for a fabulous review! I enjoyed reading about your adventures and seeing the wonderful pictures. I will be on the Reflection in April, 2018, and I'm sure I'll be rereading this thread again when my cruise gets closer.

Thanks everyone! Had a great time, top 3 cruise we have been on. Now back home getting back to reality. Hope to put together a video of our trip over the next week or so and will post it when complete.

Thank you to everyone who followed,commented, or just enjoyed, it was really fun and I can now relive our trip when reality starts to stink :)

No trips on the books but hope to have one soon! Hope everyone sailing soon has as much fun as we did and has safe, healthy cruises!

WHAT!

No live video of the pups happy the big dog is home? :D

Hard to not post first thing, ain't it! Yes it has become just as hard not to check your thread for a post first thing too!:eek:

2 of the 6 Amigos got on as you were being dragged off yesterday.

Again, this was a wonderful virtual cruise for us,

Thanks again,

EW

WHAT!

No live video of the pups happy the big dog is home? :D

Hard to not post first thing, ain't it! Yes it has become just as hard not to check your thread for a post first thing too!:eek:

2 of the 6 Amigos got on as you were being dragged off yesterday.

Again, this was a wonderful virtual cruise for us,

Thanks again,

EW

LOL - more likely live streaming the mountain of wash being done and grocery shopping and preparing our own meals.... I miss cruising already :(

Hope the Amigos have a great trip! Thanks for following all week Wallie!

Thanks CMW! Have a blast in March! Thanks for following!

Some arrival pics:

620718841c23c7c96032c7376ecdadb2.jpg

b19f47a4473081c8cc49f6b8dc60e732.jpg

647e9299f08808e0ebb2e7d09e7420a9.jpg

a51b203d53a05bbe7cd572a793cfe947.jpg

In the Q to checkin

5c3d8441a5eea6e485330b5dbbfeeca8.jpg

Is this the priority boarding area for the suite guests?

Thanks for the reviews. On board in 2 weeks so living the trip through you this week! Appreciate you posting the dailies as well.

Sailing Dec 24th. Thank you for being our "early eyes". We really appreciate the "stuff" and are really excited to be there in December celebrating a "Cruise Christmas".

Edited by BRIFRO

Is this the priority boarding area for the suite guests?

That is the general boarding area in that hall. They have separate lines inside the same hall for Suites, then one for Aqua Class then Concierge Class then the rest. But they are all in the same area.

Seadog,

I know I am late joining this party...but WOW...what an amazing review. It was the most informative and fun review I've read. My friends and I will be on Reflection in March...I have been in a pre-cruise funk...reservations are made, final payment paid, pre-cruise hotel, excursions, alcove, etc., etc., etc...all done! Now I can see what an unbelievably good time I will have (although I have NEVER had a bad experience on a cruise)...I am just so anxious to board Reflection.

Thanks again!

Susan

Just catching up - thank you for such a thorough, filled with great pics and videos. Such a great thread you have made :)

I've been curious about the roller coaster, so thank you for taking us along for the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Seadog,

I know I am late joining this party...but WOW...what an amazing review. It was the most informative and fun review I've read. My friends and I will be on Reflection in March...I have been in a pre-cruise funk...reservations are made, final payment paid, pre-cruise hotel, excursions, alcove, etc., etc., etc...all done! Now I can see what an unbelievably good time I will have (although I have NEVER had a bad experience on a cruise)...I am just so anxious to board Reflection.

Thanks again!

Susan

Thank you all for the kind words and glad it was so enjoyable! Sometimes the week back to work makes me wonder if it is wise to take the whole week off, takes twice as long to catch-up !

Have a great time in March Lola!

Some thoughts on the bungalow, (we saw one other bungalow in use)

Hi seadog, the other bungalow here. You guys left early that day did you?

(I just found out after re-reading the thread, which I also followed a bit late after it started hehe..)

What time were you at the port terminal on embarkation day? We were at 12, long lines and 'we're onboard after one hour, missed the Concierge class lunch by 5 minutes when we got to the MDR but did saw some folks eating lunch in the MDR so was wondering what could have been the best timing on that *cough* .. day :)

Thanks for this great review! Would you happen to have the Celebrity Today from the embarkment day?

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us all!

Thanks for an awesome review loved all your photos.

thank you so much for the review! very enjoyable.

ate lunch at my desk all week just so I could read this while on my lunch break!

Such a great post! I'm counting down the days until my next Reflection cruise on January 28th. :)

Thank you all for the kind words and I am again really happy it was enjoyable to follow!

Have a blast on the 28th Cherylxox!

I just checked and do not have the embarkation daily. I am not sure if we received one or not, butI do not have it, nor a picture of it. Sorry themutis. Thanks for following again all week!

Hope to have time over the long holiday to make a summary video.

Edited by seadog67

Hi seadog, the other bungalow here. You guys left early that day did you?

(I just found out after re-reading the thread, which I also followed a bit late after it started hehe..)

What time were you at the port terminal on embarkation day? We were at 12, long lines and 'we're onboard after one hour, missed the Concierge class lunch by 5 minutes when we got to the MDR but did saw some folks eating lunch in the MDR so was wondering what could have been the best timing on that *cough* .. day :)

Hey Freestyle! Yeah we left the Bungalow about 1 or so, not exactly sure. That is about our beach time about 3 or so hours, I have a bit of ADHD, and always seem to be moving on and never able to sit to long. You would think I would be thinner :)

Did you happen to experience many flies in your Bungalow? If not maybe we just choose the wrong one that maybe had something spilled from a previous tenant as there were many in and around ours.

I think we arrived about 10 or 10:30 on embarkation day, we made it through quickly but were sent back outside to wait for another hour and a half and then they got us and brought us through about 12:30-1. Yes at that time there were long lines, and I am just chalking it up to them needing extra time due to finishing the transatlantic.

Hope you guys had a blast as we did! Thanks for checking in!

Hey Freestyle! Yeah we left the Bungalow about 1 or so, not exactly sure. That is about our beach time about 3 or so hours, I have a bit of ADHD, and always seem to be moving on and never able to sit to long. You would think I would be thinner :)

Did you happen to experience many flies in your Bungalow? If not maybe we just choose the wrong one that maybe had something spilled from a previous tenant as there were many in and around ours.

I think we arrived about 10 or 10:30 on embarkation day, we made it through quickly but were sent back outside to wait for another hour and a half and then they got us and brought us through about 12:30-1. Yes at that time there were long lines, and I am just chalking it up to them needing extra time due to finishing the transatlantic.

Hope you guys had a blast as we did! Thanks for checking in!

Not flies in particular but some insects yes, not as how you described it though. The terrain directly behind the higher numbered bungalows was some sort of parking ground for boat trailers and small equipment but it was flooded due to the previous heavy rainfall Labadee had (per our Adrenaline boat tour guide). We noticed a bit of a smell of the water now and then, mosquito heaven; wet lands and humans!

We sure did enjoyed relaxing in the bungalow, we just walked up, signed and were free to pick any bungalow. The first we picked was a bit too moist with wet cushions due the same rain so we switched. I found #8 too close to the wall and small pier, would pick one of the middle ones as we both did because #1 would be too close to the path, accidental walk ins and check in in my opinion.

Thanks for your embarkation experience, we dropped the bags at 10:30 and returned our rental near the IC at Sixt, shopped some clothes at the Gap store at Biscayne and decided to walk over to the ship to kill some time. :)