Caribbean weather mid november

passy

My dad and I are booked on Regal from 13-20 November and I am starting to worry about the weather! We live in the UK so are hoping for sun and I am packing bikinis and shorts....

but when I look at the weather app on my phone it is suggesting rain in all 3 of our ports of call!

Should I be worried??!

The temperature range in the Caribbean is narrow. In many places, summer and winter don't vary by more than 5-7 degrees. So it will be plenty warm as will be the water. November is a rainy month however, so be prepared for that. It shouldn't ruin your whole day though. Just passing showers. I will be leaving on CB the day you leave on Regal and I am packing for a warm weather trip.

It's been hot & muggy all this past week with only a few showers here & there. Not worth the trouble carrying an umbrella.

On the East Coast you have needed an umbrella all week here! Naples was not rainy last week when we were over there Wednesday through Friday but it poured every day in Miami with strong wind gusts of 58 mph.

Not unusual to have showers in the islands on a daily basis but they do not hang around if there is not a major disturbance in the area.

Wishing you sunny skies.

Henry

Showers not a problem while on the beach in the islands. A nice complement with a warm weather.