How do Coke drinkers manage on NCL ships?

mamasylvia

Totally agree with you. It is very sad when somebody's enjoyment of their holiday depends on whether they can or cannot get Coca Cola. Personally, I choose a cruise because of its itinerary, not what drinks they serve on board.

The behavior suggests they are still including cocaine in the mix.

I did see some people stocking up on Coke/Diet Coke in the waiting area in Miami. Don't know if it was taken away from them.
The waiting area where the Coke machines are located is past security, so cruisers can then take on board as much as they could carry. And pay $2.00 per bottle.

The waiting area where the Coke machines are located is past security, so cruisers can then take on board as much as they could carry. And pay $2.00 per bottle.

I'm guessing ships sailing from Miami will be filling up quickly with this info going out to the cruising public.

In October I had my money ready but the New York port only had Pepsi machines. It was a bummer. I do know though Miami and Tampa both have the Coke machines.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Dawn has stairs in the main pool.

thanks, that is good to know. We have only been on her once and I didn't remember. The Sun does as well, but since the Jewel class ships were introduced it seems all the newer ships do not. I can tell you it has been a pain, but certainly something we can live with. :cool:

Totally agree with you. It is very sad when somebody's enjoyment of their holiday depends on whether they can or cannot get Coca Cola. Personally, I choose a cruise because of its itinerary, not what drinks they serve on board.[/q

So do I.

I know this thread is ridiculous, but:

I drink 2 cups of almond milk a day for health reasons (it has calcium)

I had a cruise booked on MSC, but found out they didn't have almond milk

NCL has it

So, I canceled MSC and switched to NCL

Bunch of you Coke heads should not come to the Philippines, been to three events where all they had was Pepsi. I don't drink carbonated sugar water, so I have no dog in this fight, but the whole topic is one of the more ridiculous first world problems.

Why would a lack of Coke in the Philippines be considered a first world problem? :confused:

Totally agree with you. It is very sad when somebody's enjoyment of their holiday depends on whether they can or cannot get Coca Cola. Personally, I choose a cruise because of its itinerary, not what drinks they serve on board.

There are people who choose a cruise based on the ship. What do you say to them?

Different people choose their ship based on variables that are important to them. Some choose for price, others for the ports, some only like the new large ships. If someone wants to choose their ship or line of choice based upon the brand of soda, that is their choice and even if we disagree with it and think it's stupid, we have no right to judge people based upon what they consider important.

Why would a lack of Coke in the Philippines be considered a first world problem? :confused:

No, I have heard zero complaints about a lack of Coke here, because lacking Coca Cola is a first world problem. I was making a public announcement for those considering visiting the Philippines, you have been warned. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Different people choose their ship based on variables that are important to them. Some choose for price, others for the ports, some only like the new large ships. If someone wants to choose their ship or line of choice based upon the brand of soda, that is their choice and even if we disagree with it and think it's stupid, we have no right to judge people based upon what they consider important.

would agree with you had someone not come on CC to gripe about the lack of a particular brand of something. We all make choices based on our likes, but then we don't gripe about something that makes us unhappy when we made the choice ourselves or put down a company for not doing something the way we think it should be done.

If we disagree with them and think it is stupid, then we have already been judging them, even though we did not express said thoughts in verbal or written form. And , according to the thought police, we have no right to do that........

Chiming in, as I just signed up today, going on my first cruise in about a week, and I came here specifically to see if there were posts relating to people with coke product addictions. I was happy to find this thread and the helpful comments, even if hey were dated (albeit they were buried in a myriad of comments from people who have never met people with addictions or eating disorders - very real issues for so many people). Our cruise is a themed cruise, so we weren't shopping around for which line sold coke and which didn't, but if we had been, it probably would have been a consideration factored into our decision. Thanks to whomever first mentioned that there may be a coke machine after security in Miami - we'll be watching for it, if that works out it will make our trip that much more enjoyable for my husband.

Chiming in, as I just signed up today, going on my first cruise in about a week, and I came here specifically to see if there were posts relating to people with coke product addictions. I was happy to find this thread and the helpful comments, even if hey were dated (albeit they were buried in a myriad of comments from people who have never met people with addictions or eating disorders - very real issues for so many people). Our cruise is a themed cruise, so we weren't shopping around for which line sold coke and which didn't, but if we had been, it probably would have been a consideration factored into our decision. Thanks to whomever first mentioned that there may be a coke machine after security in Miami - we'll be watching for it, if that works out it will make our trip that much more enjoyable for my husband.

many of us have dealt with addictions and or food eating disorders, but if you have followed the post, you would realize most who have posted here have neither. They just feel one brand is so much better than the other, they only want to sail when they can get the brand they prefer and do not seem to realize companies are ofter under contract with a venger and can not do much about it.

enjoy your first cruise; they are wonderful!!!

Personally I deal with the Pepsi, even though is strongly prefer Coke, Coke Zero to be specific. The next cruise we are booked on, we will be traveling with several Coke employees, and it will be interesting to see what they do. Being seen drinking Pepsi in public for them can be a fireable offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk