Packing for Regal - toiletries?

passy

Shower gel - yes, but (assuming it's standard across Princess...) it's fairly ordinary IMO. No idea what scent it's meant to be, but I find it unpleasant.

Cotton wool - don't think so, but someone else might know different

Shower cap - not in the cabin but one of my cabin mates was able to get a couple from our steward, so I think they'd be available if you ask.

Please can someone tell me if standard balcony cabins have

Shower gel

Cotton wool balls or pads

Shower cap

Many thanks!

Shower Gel/Soap and Shampoo/Conditioner pump containers attached to the wall of the shower. No scent.

No cotton, wool balls or pads.

No shower cap

Bar soap at the sink

Edited by sknight

Be warned: the shampoo/conditioner is the worst product I have ever used on my hair; left it almost crunchy. And I use stuff like Suave at home, so I'm not all that picky. I'm bringing my own in December, which I never do!

I admit that I don't like shampoo/conditioner combos much at any time, but this product was just terrible.

Edited by Nebr.cruiser

Be warned: the shampoo/conditioner is the worst product I have ever used on my hair; left it almost crunchy.

We always bring our own .... on any ship and every hotel for more that a night and usually even for a night if we are planning ahead...

Be warned: the shampoo/conditioner is the worst product I have ever used on my hair; left it almost crunchy. And I use stuff like Suave at home, so I'm not all that picky. I'm bringing my own in December, which I never do!

I admit that I don't like shampoo/conditioner combos much at any time, but this product was just terrible.

Totally agree- bring your own hair products!

I "despise" the shower gel and shampoo/conditioner provided in the pumps in the shower. The best I can say for them is they aren't massively perfumed like most things are these days.

My wife and I take our own.