Weirdest Thing You've Seen On Board

Cthinva

I like to people watch. What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen on board?

Yet another "?"est post on CC . How many threads of this type do we need on CC. I imagine that we already have lots of "weirdest" thread on CC.

DON

Yet another "?"est post on CC . How many threads of this type do we need on CC. I imagine that we already have lots of "weirdest" thread on CC.

DON

That's why it's called a discussion forum and not a library.

The better question is why does someone enter a discussion on a subject they know they don't like and then highjack the thread to complain?

Burt

On our 2nd cruise (Carnival) we observed a very drunk/hung over woman sitting in the lounger, lower her bikini bottoms just enough, and then urinate while still sitting on the lounger, pulled up her bottoms, and continue to sit there with the "Puddle" under her chair. :eek:

On one of our cruises there was a woman who was well into her 70s if not the 80s who wore a very porous knit dress with a demi bra and bikini panties. Unfortunately gravity had taken its toll. Not a pretty sight and what's worse she flirted with me and any man standing alone. Luckily my wif3e came out of the shop and the lady moved on. :eek:

On an Around-the-World I saw one Solo traveler's luggage...filling the entire Stateroom adjacent to her's; stacked to the ceiling. All date-numbered. New clothes for every single day. In excess of 100 large Suitcases. I have Pictures!! LocoLoco1

On an Around-the-World I saw one Solo traveler's luggage...filling the entire Stateroom adjacent to her's; stacked to the ceiling. All date-numbered. New clothes for every single day. In excess of 100 large Suitcases. I have Pictures!! LocoLoco1

You traveled with Mrs Bucket, pronounced Bouquet! Lucky you :)