Captains Circle passport and pins?

CallistaSkye

Hi all,

I was looking at the Captain's Circle benefits, and realized we never ever got our "Princess Passports" or our Pins.

Were we supposed to go to the Captain's Circle counter to get these?

It says that when we returned for our second cruise we could get them, but we never got them or heard anything about it? Our steward basically told us we had to leave our room at 8 am because he needed to clean it, so there was no envelope on our door with the pins in it like others have mentioned.

Kind of a bummer since it would have been cool to have the stamp from that cruise. =(

Hi all,

I was looking at the Captain's Circle benefits, and realized we never ever got our "Princess Passports" or our Pins.

It says that when we returned for our second cruise we could get them, but we never got them or heard anything about it? Our steward basically told us we had to leave our room at 8 am because he needed to clean it, so there was no envelope on our door with the pins in it like others have mentioned.

Kind of a bummer since it would have been cool to have the stamp from that cruise. =(

Never seen the passport, but go to the carts circle host and they'll give you what ones you should have.

They usually show up in your room on the first day on your second sailing and every sailing after that. You are not missing anything. I never put the stamp in passport and I have no use for the pin. Next sailing stop by and see the Captain cycle host and they will provide them.

Edited by Iamcruzin

Hi all,

You should have received them but you can request a Passport, stamps & a pin from the Captain's Circle rep on the ship. I've also called the Princess Captain's Circle section at HQ to receive a replacement cruise stamp. I add the stamps to my Passport as a way to remember my cruises.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Just went to Captain Circle's Host on board. We were given pins just by showing our cruise card and without even asking if we had been given before.

You can even get the pins from the passenger services desk when on board if you ask for them. They have them on hand for when they reprint cards for passengers who have moved to the next level and were issued the wrong card on boarding. We saw heaps handed out this week to passengers requesting card reprints.

We wear our pins on our formal/gala attire.

When we started cruising in 1992 there was a passport in our cabin at embarkation along with a stamp to put in the passport. After that we would get a stamp on the first day, however it seems to have stopped several years ago. When we filled a passport we were able to get a new one from the CC representative.

We wear our pins on our formal/gala attire.

When we started cruising in 1992 there was a passport in our cabin at embarkation along with a stamp to put in the passport. After that we would get a stamp on the first day, however it seems to have stopped several years ago. When we filled a passport we were able to get a new one from the CC representative.

I receive stamps for each of our cruises but our second Passport is nearly full. I called their Captain's Circle section about getting another Passport & was told that I could get one on the ship. If not, then to call back to have one mailed to me.

Hi all,

It says that when we returned for our second cruise we could get them, but we never got them or heard anything about it?

I completed my second cruise on Princess earlier this month and also did not receive a pin, passport or stamp while onboard.

I completed my second cruise on Princess earlier this month and also did not receive a pin, passport or stamp while onboard.

=(

Aww!

Thank you all for your responses! I don't plan on actually wearing the pin, I just would put it on my backpack or whatever instead. The passport just seemed fun since it has the stamps to collect. But not the end of the world. If we cruise with Princess again, I'll just ask about them at the desk on the ship. I guess I can always email them about it as well.

The Princess Passport (we're on the second one) is a nice way to remember all our Princess cruises. The stamps have always been in our stateroom when we board. My Elite pin is on a straw hat. I made the ladies in our group necklaces out of their pins.

And, yes, I've seen quite a few people wearing their pins.

Trash? Hardly. Fun reminders of wonderful days.

I've been looking through my trinkets and trash. Our first cruise we didn't receive the passport, stamp or lapel pins automatically. On our second cruise we had a single passport stamp in our room on embarkation in a nice little pre-printed folder that was welcoming us back. I guess my wife liked the stamp in the folder so much we went to the Circle desk and asked for passports for each of us plus the stamp for that cruise and for the previous cruise. I have never received a lapel pin, but I have enough sport coats that the pin could find a home on at least one of them.

In short you may have to go looking for passports and stamps, but the Circle Host is more than happy to let you have anything.