Access to new deployments

Champagne Cruiser

Yes of course, but the reps on the phone should be able to have access as well so as to give accurate information, since it exists, instead of saying NO such information is available. Ok at least say this info is only available to TA's. That is much more honest than saying it does not exist at all.

Anyway...we will all soon know what it up, what is new and what is same old, same old.

They will not get the information until tomorrow morning. So getting into long discussions with them accomplishes nothing. Easier to say we don't have anything about it than to go on and on about they whys and why nots.

The CC agents aren't being cagey and they are in the dark.

They are usually handed the info for the new deployments on the morning they open up. :eek:

It can be just as frustrating for them as it is for those calling in on the first day.

My second job is answering the phone for a major amusement park and I can attest to what is stated above sometimes it's just minutes when something its going to be announced. It is very frustrating to us also. The reason we are given is they are fine tuning right before it's going to be released.

Edited by pamkev

My second job is answering the phone for a major amusement park and I can attest to what is stated above sometimes it's just minutes when something its going to be announced. It is very frustrating to us also. The reason we are given is they are fine tuning right before it's going to be released.

The real reason is that the moment you brief 100+ call center reps, in whatever industry, one of them will tell his/her family member, who will speak to a neighbor, who will tell a friend, who will post it online somewhere.

Whenever the first batch of new itineraries is ready, X will issue a press release, explaining what will be available when and how/when CC members and non CC members can book. Until that press release is issued, all we can do is speculate on dates, regions, how to book, etc.

Edited by florisdekort

The real reason is that the moment you brief 100+ call center reps, in whatever industry, one of them will tell his/her family member, who will speak to a neighbor, who will tell a friend, who will post it online somewhere.

Whenever the first batch of new itineraries is ready, X will issue a press release, explaining what will be available when and how/when CC members and non CC members can book. Until that press release is issued, all we can do is speculate on dates, regions, how to book, etc.

I'm sure that is true also;)

When I called this morning, the captains club asked me where I got the info that the roll out it tomorrow. He said they have no knowledge of it. So where did this info come from?

In the past, I received an email from Captains Club, several days before, letting members know that the pre sale will be available for members. No such email has been sent.

While on the Reflection TA, we signed up and paid for a 2018 Transatlantic Cruise Deposit Confirmation. It states on the certificate that we must complete the TA booking between November 29th and December 30th (in order to get the obc). If this is correct, 2018 TA's should come out tomorrow. We shall see.

You can wait for the press release, but I plan to be booking tomorrow if there is something of interest.. It was announced a good while ago (there is a whole thread here which includes Celebrity's details, dates and creative for the roll-out). TAs have the dates (I posted them above). Along with the above poster, I was given the dates on a ship. There is no speculation whatsover. Now whether Celebrity follows through with their information....

Edited by ECCruise