Got A Good Price But.......

GTO-Girl

Waited for the Going, Going, Gone Preview Sale yesterday and snagged a good deal on a Boardwalk balcony for January. Paid it in full since we are so close to sailing.

Made the mistake of looking at the sale again today and my cruise was $200 cheaper....:eek:.

Oh well I still think I got a good price but next time I might not take advantage of being able to preview early.....:D:D:

Happy Sailing Everyone!!!

Waited for the Going, Going, Gone Preview Sale yesterday and snagged a good deal on a Boardwalk balcony for January. Paid it in full since we are so close to sailing.

Made the mistake of looking at the sale again today and my cruise was $200 cheaper....:eek:.

Oh well I still think I got a good price but next time I might not take advantage of being able to preview early.....:D:D:

Happy Sailing Everyone!!!

You have 48 hours to get OBC:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=best_price_guarantee&cid=RCConsumerWebLP-091609BestPriceGuarantee

Do this immediately!

Just got off the phone with a very belligerent customer service guy. He said my price was higher today and there was no Going, Going, Gone sale for my booking. I told him I was sitting here looking at it and the rate was $200 less!!!

After "checking" several times he finally told me to go to the Royal website and fill out the form and see what happens as to whether or not they approve it???

I have filled it out and sent it......should have I asked for a supervisor or is this the proper way to apply???

I just did the OBC price adjustment with no issues at all; simply received an email saying I was good to go :D

I took a screen shot but hopefully I will be as lucky as you and get the adjustment with no hassles.

The last few interactions I have had with C&A I have not been very impressed. Used to get over the top friendliness now everyone seems to be on edge and a bit touchy.

Your post does give me hope.....:D:D

I took a screen shot but hopefully I will be as lucky as you and get the adjustment with no hassles.

The last few interactions I have had with C&A I have not been very impressed. Used to get over the top friendliness now everyone seems to be on edge and a bit touchy.

Your post does give me hope.....:D:D

I had taken one too but they never even asked for it!

Dear Mrs. x:

Thank you for your contacting the Best Price Guarantee program. We are pleased to confirm the application of the requested Best Price Guarantee. We note the availability of a lower rate. The total price difference is $50.00. We have applied an onboard credit in the amount of $55.00 which is 110% of total the price difference.

Please be advised that this onboard credit amount is not refundable if unused. We hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Kind regards,

Best Price Guarantee Team

Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.

Just got off the phone with a very belligerent customer service guy. He said my price was higher today and there was no Going, Going, Gone sale for my booking. I told him I was sitting here looking at it and the rate was $200 less!!!

After "checking" several times he finally told me to go to the Royal website and fill out the form and see what happens as to whether or not they approve it???

I have filled it out and sent it......should have I asked for a supervisor or is this the proper way to apply???

This has happened to me four times! I will see the price right in front of me but when I phone in they say nope, price is more. It really annoys me.

This has happened to me four times! I will see the price right in front of me but when I phone in they say nope, price is more. It really annoys me.

I called this evening because the price had dropped by $47. Not a huge amount, but better in our pockets. When the representative priced it, the fare had dropped by $2, according to their screen. I thanked them for checking.