No Turkey for 2017 on certain cruiselines.

I guess they're taking a wait and see approach.

Probably trying to catch all those people who bail out of the Cunard and P&O UK cruises. Then they'll change the itinerary at the last minute, or at least after the final payment date.

I'd love to see Istanbul, it's a place I've always wanted to visit, but it certainly doesn't sound like a safe place to go at the moment.

Probably trying to catch all those people who bail out of the Cunard and P&O UK cruises. Then they'll change the itinerary at the last minute, or at least after the final payment date.

I'd love to see Istanbul, it's a place I've always wanted to visit, but it certainly doesn't sound like a safe place to go at the moment.

Even this year most cruise lines stopped the overnight stops in Istanbul and some cancelled Istanbul totally.

The thread subject had me worried I thought that the price of turkey had gone sky high and I have not purchased mine for Xmas yet. :D

Here I had pictures of feeding my family chicken for Christmas lunch. :eek:

The thread subject had me worried I thought that the price of turkey had gone sky high and I have not purchased mine for Xmas yet. :D

There are worse things that can happen.;)

Ironically I will probably have to cook a turkey [emoji884] roll roast on Christmas Day. Not my favourite thing to do or eat so I would be happy with chicken [emoji490].

I will console myself with the fact this is the first Christmas [emoji319] with my new kitchen [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ironically I will probably have to cook a turkey [emoji884] roll roast on Christmas Day. Not my favourite thing to do or eat so I would be happy with chicken [emoji490].

I am getting around that by cooking chicken and turkey. I may do pork as well. :)

Edited by Aus Traveller

Istanbul is so enchanting and beguiling that I find myself wanting to go back there even though it is considered risky at the moment. It is almost like a siren song beckoning me!

I hope you get there and have a wonderful and safe time!

I will console myself with the fact this is the first Christmas [emoji319] with my new kitchen [emoji3].

Cooking in a new kitchen is awesome, everything works great.:D

Istanbul is so enchanting and beguiling that I find myself wanting to go back there even though it is considered risky at the moment. It is almost like a siren song beckoning me!

I hope you get there and have a wonderful and safe time!

Ephesus out of Kusadasi was wonderful, I will get to Istanbul one day as well along with Egypt I suppose.:D

And looks so pretty too!Except the floor. I decided to take a cruise instead of doing that this year [emoji41]

LOL, I sometimes wonder what else we would do if we didn't cruise. Luckily those thoughts don't last long.:p

Ephesus out of Kusadasi was wonderful, I will get to Istanbul one day as well along with Egypt I suppose.:D

Such a shame. We got to see both Kusadasi & Istanbul on Norwegian last year. Both are fantastic destinations. Norwegian have also dropped all Turkey ports. :(